[RMMV] YEP EQUIPSKILLS PASSIVE ABILITIES ONLY?

Pages: 1
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
So in my game I have a mechanic where you can equip certain skills which will give you passive abilities such as stat boosts and other bonuses. Every class can equip any ability, but classes can only use their assigned skill type to use actual combat skills. I only want the passive abilities to be equippable, not the normal skills, or arts, that should always be available. An example of what I'm going for is this:

Actor A is assigned to the Vanguard Class, but has the Pyromancer class as a subclass. Actor A is able to use both the Vanguard's sword arts along with the pyromancer's pyromancy arts, and all arts learned of both types are available to be used at any time without equipping anything. Right now, the skills Duelist Blow, (from freelancer) Fire Boost, (from Pyromancer) JP Up, (from freelancer) and Strength Up (from Warrior) are all equipped in the skill slots, Actor able able to use Warrior and Freelancer skills despite not being of that class.

How exactly do I implement this using YEP Equip Skills? Because while there's an option for "never equip," I don't think there's an option for "always equip" and if there is it's very unclear. Can someone please help? Thanks.
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
For clarification, I only want the passive skills equippable. The normal attacking skills should always be usable even if they're not equipped. Please, someone, it's been 4 days and no response. I'm begging you...
Pages: 1