CAN SOME PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME FIGURE OUT THIS PLUGIN RELATED ERROR, RPG MAKER MV.

Pages: 1
This happens after I casted a spell that added a state to an actor, BUT only on the 2nd time. The first cast of the spell works just fine. I'm so damn confused!

https://i.ibb.co/rk2ZGdJ/error.png

I tried turning off pretty sleek gauges, but that did nothing.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I dunno if this works with MV, but, in MZ, you can press F8 to open the console while playtesting. If you can, maybe toss in a breakpoint in the line before the "Bitmap.drawTrap" line, and see what values are being passed into it. Since it works the first time, note those values, and then, when it errors, note the values that it's erroring on, then figure out how those values are derived.
author=Marrend
I dunno if this works with MV, but, in MZ, you can press F8 to open the console while playtesting. If you can, maybe toss in a breakpoint in the line before the "Bitmap.drawTrap" line, and see what values are being passed into it. Since it works the first time, note those values, and then, when it errors, note the values that it's erroring on, then figure out how those values are derived.

So Marrend, now it stopped doing that, but I don't recall changing anything. I'm even more confused then I was before.
Pages: 1