[RMMV] NOOB ADVICE

Pages: 1
I know how to use RPG Maker, and what game I want to make. So far I am working on this game all by myself. I could use some advice on how to make an rpg solo. Things I could use help on is map layouts, story, and size of the game. I already have a world map, most of the enemies & characters, and several maps.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/11880/

Is it possible to team up over the Internet?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There have been a number of recruitment threads on RMN that go absolutely nowhere for various reasons. One is that the OP fails to relay what experience they have in the actual process of gammak, if any. They also tend to not interact with the community in any way, expect for the one request thread. They don't really get to know anybody, insofar as you can get to know somebody online. Who wants to work with a complete stranger?

Saying that, if you look at the site's event history, you will see evidence of teams happening. Particularly with McBacon jams, where teams were a requirement, and Swap in the Middle With You, which required that games transfer between users mid-development. Though, off the top of my head, I would point you to Reminants of Isolation, which was made by a team of three people. It was a featured game, and won a contest back in 2014.

*Edit: That said, if I were to give a self-evaluation, mapping is one of the aspects of gammak I loathe the most. I'm maybe mediocre at it. Writing, story, and programming are probably my strongest suits.
Thanks, where are these threads on RMN?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Based on a quick post-search, and saved posts, I found four threads.

Looking for a team
In search for a team
need spriters for my crossover rpg maker vx ace game
LOOKING FOR SCRIPTERS, CODERS, SPRITERS, COMPOSERS & MAP BUILDERS FOR A POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON MMO!

I'm sure there more, but, this is the kind of thing I'm talking about.
Pages: 1