IF I DID STATS AGAIN WOULD YOU DONATE? (DONATION DRIVE)

Pages: first prev 12 last
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Put $75 into the coffers. I remember being in a more financially difficult place when I used this site as a student and I used to not be able to donate at all... but now that I'm able I think it would be nice to pay back what was invested into me by this community, even if I don't use this site that much anymore. Will introduce a monthly payment as well. Cheers <3
I donated even tho it's not much
I just donated a WHOPPING $10. So I now have all mod and admin powers to destroy my foes.

In all reality, this site has done a lot for me. Hope this little bit helps.
$120/mo is not a very steep goal, commercially (but is a steep expense for a single person)

makes me think that an annual drive with the goal to gather $1500 for RMN through sales could be something interesting and fun. Gather many different creators and whatnot. Asset packs, commercial games. Maybe an itch.io bundle with a clearcut goal!

I wish I was a bit less flaky but I'm working on that. Regardless, there's a lot of awesome creators in this community who could help in such a way. And we could always force-redirect any traffic to Pom Gets Wi-Fi to itch.io do you guys remember the twenty-tens?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I lost my paypal account details, but I will up my regular contribution once I manage to log in.
Sent 30 bucks, next month I'll see if I can remember to set up a small recurring payment. :)

I very much appreciate this site and the community for giving me a place to share my work, and for all the RPGmakering help I've gotten over the years. :P
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I signed up for a monthly sponsorship last week. Now where are my benefits, kentoner? Where are my KUDOS?

author=Dyluck
I signed up for a monthly sponsorship last week. Now where are my benefits, kentoner? Where are my KUDOS?

Got u fam

To the general public Don't forget to email me for your "benefits" (the ability to change user titles and 1000 coolpoints.)
Pages: first prev 12 last