WORST SICKNESS THING

Pages: first 123 next last
Me personally I have to say I HATE dierriha(sorry if I spelled it wrong)and barfing.
I am sick right now and am throwing up and crapping like crazy so I was just curious about people on RMN.

Now excuse me while I go barf...
Hmmm ... I've actually only threw up when I was like a baby until about 5 or so, from then I've never thrown up, so I don't even remember how it feels :o

I get drunk a lot, like almost every weekend, but I never throw up. I don't know if it's a bad thing or not, but anyhow I don't want to turn this into a alcohol topic, so yeah ...

Diarrhea is pretty damn bad, I won't lie to you, but Strep throat takes the medal! I remember having strep throat, those were the worst weeks of my life!
It's mainly because I didn't know I had it, I thought it was just an extreme sore throat, but when everything wasn't working like gargling hot salt water
and taking "Halls"
and shit, I knew something else had to be going on!

So I went online and found out it was strep throat, then starting taking antibiotics and It went away slowly but surely ... phew!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Having diarrhea all day every day for your entire life is just one part of crohns disease, which I'm inflicted with.

In other words, suck it up, bucko. In your case, unlike in mine, it'll go away.
Most of you will never have to deal with this, but pregnancy's morning sickness is the worst I've ever had to deal with. Painful nausea that never goes away, but starts as right as you get up? Horrible. Add in throwing up but still craving food like crazy, mood swings you have no control over, and lack of sleep, and you turn into one wreck of a person. Don't worry though, all of that is very worth having a baby. <3 Had me on bedrest for a while last time.

I've had food poisioning before, and that was pretty freakin' bad.

My mother has something called RSD - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. It's a nervous disease much like MS, but your muscles waste away over time. It makes you hardly able to speak (and when you do, you sound mentally retarded), gives you random twitches, and spreads throughout your body as time passes. It's the worst disease I've ever seen. Her body is wasting away, I've seen pictures of her recently and it looks like I only have half of my mom left. There's no cure for it. Little complaints about constant diarrhea don't really shock me in the least.
MaxMcgee:seriously if I had a choice,I would suck it right back up my ass instead of letting the horrible mess out.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I don't know about you, but the headaches I get are really bad. Almost all of the time I get really bad nausea where I can't eat and drink all day. I end up feeling really crappy because I am weak from not eating and I am pretty much forced to lie in bed and wait it out. All food disgusts me and if I eat anything I will most likely throw up within the next 15 mins. I end up having to take medicine several times because I always have to throw up before it takes affect. The worst it ever got was me throwing up 15 times in one day and almost fainting on another occasion. By the end of the day I have trouble sleeping so I have to lie in bed until like 2am with this feeling.
I used to get major migraines from eating chocolate, but for some reason it just stopped happening. Thank God!
author=TwomRPG link=topic=2628.msg48877#msg48877 date=1228343888
MaxMcgee:seriously if I had a choice,I would suck it right back up my ass instead of letting the horrible mess out.

Trust me dude, you don't want to do that. I used to think like that when i was younger but it only made it worse for me.

Anyway the worst sickness to me would be the flu. I constantly get it all the time.
Dang, you guys got some really bad sickness. O_o Anyways, I remembered throwing up in a school toilet. Well it started when I REALLY needed to go to the bathroom. So I went there, did whatever I needed to do, coughed so f***ing hard, then threw up. >.<

Then the next time I threw up was like 4 months since last time, but it was right at the enterance to the same bathroom...God was I embarassed. But, I've never barfed ever since.

Diarrhea (or however you spell it) is another one that's painful because it starts out with a stomachache (and it doesn't matter how painful it is either, it'll just grow over time) then comes the part where I rush into the bathroom and there you go. This too, hasn't affected me lately. =)

I also get headaches, but that was 3 years ago. I don't remember which one was the most painful and when it happened.

And I got a sore throat about 1-2 years ago, it wasn't long ago when I got it that's for sure. My god it was so bad, I couldn't even talk, and coughing or sneezing would create a lot of pain. When I talked to my sister, I had to write something down. =/ I hope I never get it again...Oh wait actually that'd be good right now because of all the people trying to get me to talk to them when I don't even want to.
author=sushiman345 link=topic=2628.msg49028#msg49028 date=1228366338
sushiman345

Just curios as to why you have 345 in your name, where are you from?
One time I ate some brown lettece for a bet and I got food posining so bad I almost died I went to the hospital and got my stomach pummed it was hell. For days after that I could not keep anything down (vomit ect..) and My whole body ached for days.
author=Fallen-Griever link=topic=2628.msg56937#msg56937 date=1232409629
Anything that makes me feel like I can't breathe...

Could you name a few things?
author=captainregal link=topic=2628.msg56924#msg56924 date=1232406308
One time I ate some brown lettece for a bet and I got food posining so bad I almost died I went to the hospital and got my stomach pummed it was hell. For days after that I could not keep anything down (vomit ect..) and My whole body ached for days.
That was silly ::).

I think that the worst sickness I've ever experienced is stomach cramps. Oh, the pain :(.
author=nickad link=topic=2628.msg57017#msg57017 date=1232429203
I think that the worst sickness I've ever experienced is stomach cramps. Oh, the pain :(.

Mine is still flu's which i get usually every month, doesn't matter what season it is.
I can only think of the flu, pms cramping, and that pinched nerve I had back in high school. Oh, and that time I left my contacts in for days leading my eyes getting infected and bloodshot--then when I took out my contacts...I managed to cut the inside of my eyelid which burned for a day. I was pretty much blind for 24 hours. I should get checked to see if there is anything wrong with me.
author=Max McGee link=topic=2628.msg48832#msg48832 date=1228330783
Having diarrhea all day every day for your entire life is just one part of crohns disease, which I'm inflicted with.

:( I have a similar disease except I don't have severe toileting problems but I'm always in pain in the morning and afternoon. Doctor calls it IBS but all the pointers don't say that but I know I have some sort of nerve problem.
Ya, taking antidepressants except it's too damn strong.
I used to have a really sensitive respiratory system as a kid, but growing up, as I got more active and physically fit, I don't really get sick anymore. I don't think I've ever had a major illness or had to take any real medications or anything like that. I attribute most of it through diet and exercise. That's really important.
I used to have asmaia (I guess I technically still do) but it faded away at age 5 or so. I get headache from standing up sometimes (bloodrush) but other than that I guess you could say I'm pretty healthy (I haven't had the flu this year yay! I don't ever get flu shots for some reason)
Pages: first 123 next last