RMN UNDERWATER PIXEL QUILT 2022

Pages: first 1234 next last
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Hello everyone!

It's been 3 years since the last pixel quilt, so it's high time for a new one! This time the theme is...

UNDER THE SEA

The rules are simple!
  • There are 25 64x64-pixel tiles in this quilt, and we're going to create some fun, insane art together! Just call any of the 25 tiles you want to draw, and get pixeling!
  • The image is a .png file you can copy from this page. Make sure to save your image as a .png file again before posting it here so there is no loss of detail.
  • You are free to create whatever you want, but make sure to match the edges of the tiles next to yours, if they have been filled in already.
  • If someone else has already claimed a tile next to the one you're calling, please wait for them to finish it so you can match your edges to whatever they come up with.
  • Please wait with calling a tile until you know you have time to make it. Otherwise, people might have to wait for you for a long time.
  • The quilt is meant to have one tile per person. However, if activity dies for a few days, we can do some repeats. But hopefully we'll get 25 different artists!
  • You don't have to be a master at pixel art to join! (I sure ain't) We're all here to have fun, so don't feel like you're not good enough!
  • Most importantly, have fun!

Here are all the previous pixel quilts, if you want to check them out.

The quilt is done! Great work everyone!

Tiles:
A1 - KrimsonKatt
A2 - Mirak
A3 - Frogge
A4 - ESBY
A5 - OzzyTheOne

B1 - Illy
B2 - retroexcellent
B3 - coelocanth
B4 - Bart_Sol
B5 - tale

C1 - Nenen
C2 - lavendersiren
C3 - orochii
C4 - Atonim
C5 - Eggbertx

D1 - Jeroen_Sol
D2 - TheRpgmakerAddict
D3 - Jeroen_Sol's SO
D4 - Corfaisus
D5 - pianotm

E1 - awe_famsquad
E2 - Ocean
E3 - RamZ
E4 - Dudesoft
E5 - Fomar0153
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That is not what I was expecting, haha! Can't wait to see how crazy this is gonna get!
Gimme C3, I want to be at the center of the quilt like uh yes.

How about C2 for me?

EDIT: here it is! made an effort to tie together some things from other squares.
Jeroen_Sol
I was just about to say the colors were slightly different between B2 and C3, but you solved that really well!
Oo, could I have B4?

EDIT: and it's done!
I would like B1~
I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.
Jeroen_Sol
I love the idea of underwater marshmallows. XD
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Could I claim A3 please?
Jeroen_Sol
You sure can!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Guessing there's no problem with me doing it now since Illy's isn't connected to it?

Jeroen_Sol
Oooooooh underwater city, nice!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Give me A5
I claimmmm D2!

EDIT: done... the Sea Serpent Saga continues!

Jeroen_Sol
author=TheRpgmakerAddict
I claimmmm D2!

EDIT: done... the Sea Serpent Saga continues!

Heck yeah, cowboy crewmate!
Pages: first 1234 next last