[RMMZ] HORROR ESCAPE RPG COULD USE ARTIST (CASUAL)

Pages: 1
I can use the engine, but I can't draw. A story as old as time. I'm essentially asking for somebody to create the face/expression art for seven characters, each representing a color from Red to Violet. If anybody is even slightly interested, I can give them a basic description of the characters, or answer any other questions you might have. There's not really a payment involved, so I totally get if you want to pass this one. Thanks, and have a good week.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I dunno about having different expressions, but, if you're interested, we held an event a number of years back that ran the idea of associating characters with different colors that you could look into. There were seven related character-creation threads. The main one that has links to all of them reside here.

I also recall a game called Sanctum Security, Colors of War that ran a similar concept of one one character per color. It's gamepage formerly resided here, but, you might still be able to access at least the demo this way.
Thanks for the reply! That actually sounds really helpful. I'm excited to see how other people went about this Idea.
Pages: 1