RECOMMEND ME A GAME WITH VILLAIN AS PROTAGONIST

Pages: 1
Hello! I search for a game where I main character is a villain like DAMN SPAM. Can you recommend cool games?
My games Alchemistress Vivi and Trapped could fit your needs. Feel free to take a look at those. :)
Acting as a villain:
Umbral Soul
Flip Dimensions

Not exactly a villain so not what you want, but not too white as well:
Nocturne Rebirth
Seraphic Blue
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There's sections of "play as the bad guy" in Dungeon Master of Rangea Continent? More on point, you can choose as the "hero party" or the "boss party" in Direvil Darkfort.

*Edit: If more mainstream suggestions are fine with you, the things that come to mind are Dungeon Keeper and Overlord.
Can't go wrong with Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen.

I recommend Elder Scrolls Online, it's a game in that you can kill all NPCs and quest givers to get SPAM LINK ADDED EH, LoL.
Spec Ops: The Line (2012): This third-person shooter is set in a post-apocalyptic Dubai. You play as Captain Walker, a Delta Force soldier who is sent to Dubai to rescue civilians. However, Walker soon realizes that things are not as they seem. You must make difficult choices throughout the game, and the consequences of your actions will have a profound impact on the story.
Breath of Fire IV could count, maybe? You alternate between playing as Ryu and the game's antagonist pretty frequently.
How did I miss that the original topic creator added spam into their post at some point and that this was damn spammer all along.
Pages: 1