WHAT DO YOU DO?

Pages: first 12 next last
I am currently the head manager of a restaurant in which i work every day of the week except for a friday. My duties include things such as filling in reports, dealing with customers, more and more paperwork. I recently got promoted to this about 5 months ago.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I'm a financial rep for Morgan Stanley. I work on an independent basis, much like ladies who sell Mary Kay cosmetics. I do life insurance for the most part, but have acted as a personal financial advisor before. The autonomy this job offers is unbeatable. I basically work as hard or as little as I want, whenever I want.

During the day, I'm a part time music teacher at a public school. Both my jobs are on shaky ground, financially, though.
Software developer currently between projects.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I write code all day.
full-time student at Berklee college of music, part-time folder of messy clothes at urban outfitters.
I just go to college and then bum it out at home. No job or anything, just surviving with the little money i get ...
I'm taking some time off college (going back in January though) and working at a movie theater to save up some mula.
I'm just a guy born and raised in a major city who made the decision of going to college in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. I'm a Bio/Sports Medicine major full time in college, but other than that, nothing really remarkable.
I study history at Carleton University under a really fancy professor who has lots of titles and stuff. I also volunteer at the local high school. Right now I work at a photolab, but I want to be a teacher one day.

I also drink way too much Dr. Pepper.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Unemployed college graduate with a fairly useless BA in Creative Writing.

Writer.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Fallen-Griever link=topic=2636.msg49095#msg49095 date=1228395396
Right now, I'm working towards my PhD in Chemistry. Hopefully I'll be able to make people call me a doctor in a few years time.
H-h-h-holy shinto, congrats on making it this far mate!

I'm currently doing my A Levels (think of it as "high school" or whatever) in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computing. I'm most likely doing Computer Science at Uni although I will probably end up hating it and switch to Chemistry if I'm quick enough on the uptake.
I'm currently at art school (yes, it is a University) doing an FDA in Games Art & Design, stepping it up to a BA next year.

Other than that I work a cigarette kiosk in a local convenience store at the weekends.
I'm an RPG Maker, cause you know, RPG Makers are fucking billionaires.
Conservatory for screenwriting and playwriting. The "plan" is to write for soaps and move on from there (hopefully to end up at HBO or Sci Fi). The actual Plan is to bartend full time because bartenders get benefits and writers don't. :P

My little pipe dream is to write and draw my own comic books (would be published on Wowio, I'm not THAT much of a dreamer), but we'll see if that ever works out.
I am currently working towards a BFA in animation.

I also have an associates in graphic design.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
I'm an Iron worker on Workman's Comp. because I split my head open last month.
BFA = Big Fucking Accomplishment?
Pages: first 12 next last