36 DAYS LEFT - THE COUNTDOWN TO BRAWL

I know there was a previous topic on this, but I decided to start a new one. For those that have been hiding under a rock; Super Smash Bros Brawl (smashbros.com) is going to be released in North America on February 10th. This topic is here for all speculation, exclamations, anticipations, opinions, concerns, etc... about the game. Let it rip!
Megaman. That is all.
author=kentona link=topic=264.msg3299#msg3299 date=1190078544
Megaman. That is all.

Samus clone.
I'd like to know if a Mother character is going to make it in or not.

Ness staying in would be nice. But a Mother 3 character would probably increase the (abysmally small) likelihood of the game ever making it stateside.

It worked for Fire Emblem.

I DO wonder if any other third party characters will make it in. But we probably would've heard something by now if so.
Cannot wait till the new super smash bros comes out. I'll be playing night and day. :D
author=Erave link=topic=264.msg3300#msg3300 date=1190078716
author=kentona link=topic=264.msg3299#msg3299 date=1190078544
Megaman. That is all.

Samus clone.
Except awesomer. And blue.
Do any you guys know what rating it'll be? My little bro can't play t games.
The original SSB had a ESRB rating of E: Everyone. So, Brawl probably has that rating.
Except that SSMM had a rating of T. Think it'll be E10?
To tell you the truth, I never paid attention to ESRB ratings - they came out in 1994, and I was 13 then. Plus, I don't have Melee (or a Gamecube, for that matter)(Don't kill me!). I am frankly surprised that a game filled with cutesy characters and no blood earned a T rating.

Brawl's rating is still pending BUT since the Wii itself is much more geared to the "casual" family gamer, I am hoping that Nintendo will manage to snag the E rating for Brawl.
Yeah that will be awesome! And if not a E, at least an E10. What if it was rated M?
It'd only be rated M if they included Fatalities. Which would be awesome.
It would probably earn a T for teen if Snake's Lucky Strikes wind up as an item.

GRADUALLY REDUCES YOUR HEALTH.

Also: Wifi Play. Excellent.
Has there been any mention anywhere about how many characters will be in the game?
No, but that wouldn't be any fun for those still wanting to speculate. Besides, they probably need a few surprises for the actual game release.
I'm psyched for online play. With that hopefully I'll be able to keep up with everyone this time around. For Melee I was really good for the first year or two with all my friends and we were like at the TOP but they just kept getting better and better, and ended up going to national tournaments and shit- while I was too busy focusing on WORK and an EDUCATION to do any of that. :x
But DUDE, Smash Brothers Melee tournaments. That could earn you unrivaled prestige for almost a whole week. Who needs to eat?
Sometimes I fear I made a mistake by retiring from the sport...
I was thinking and the character I would like most to see is none other than:

Think about it. Cool attacks, cool characters, cool game. Whadya say?
None other than nobody? I see no image.