[RM2K] ESCAPE / ROW BUGS OR CORRUPTION?

Pages: 1
I've just about got my battle system the way I want, but I ran into a few more problems. First big one being that Escape is always Greyed Out when I use Menu System B. I've checked everything and even with escape enabled it still is greyed out. When I do a fresh Project however it fixes itself. Any ideas why this is?

The second issue deals with RPG2003's core. I saw that Cherry made a patch, but is there any way to remove Row from the character actions? Right now I have "Fight" "Auto" and "Row". Since I have no desire for Row to be in the game at all, I'd prefer it to be Escape.

Problem is I've run out of room and the default action of "Change" in the Classes Tab is always turned to Row. Is there any way I can disable that or better still make "Change" default to Escape and behave under the same parameters?

If I can solve this I think I'll have most of the game's framework in place.

Alright, I applied Cherry's Patch here. That took care of Row thankfully.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/remove-row-command-from-battle.87342/

The only remaining issue I have is that on the Fight / Auto / Escape Screen on System B, Escape completely ignores my Map specifications and is always grayed out, except for when I run a battle-test. Thus this makes it impossible to run from anything on the Overworld.

Any ideas or patches that will fix this?

Applied another of Cherry's Patches which solved the Preemptive Attack ONLY Escape, issue. You can find that patch here: http://cherrytree.at/cms/download/2010/03/15/dl-12-noautobattle-patch.html?did=12

Looks like my ultimate issue is that I need One more Tab. I had it with Row, but now that it's gone I have nothing. Anyone know if Cherry ever made a Patch that allows one to set Change to Escape? If I can get that change done, I'll be in good shape.

Otherwise I'll have to figure something else out. Thanks for reading guys!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Use the edit button, doctor.
(This post can be deleted as well since the response it was to seems to have vanished. As a side note, looks like edit is now working properly for me. Appreciate the hand!)
Pages: 1