RPG MAKER MV - WHAT'S THE EASIEST WAY TO HAVE AN ENEMY HAVE MULTIPLE ACTIONS PER TURN?

Pages: 1
As the title says, how to have an enemy attack using multiple actions in one turn with RPG Maker MV? What's the easiest route, thanks!
Go to the enemies traits, and add "action times+ 100%" for each extra action per turn you want them to have.

If the chance is less than 100%, it's random whether they get an extra action or not.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
In the troops section, you can choose specific turns for actions to happen. So, besides it's default attacks you can force it to do something else. You can force it to a specific attack, or if you want you can make it random between as many different attacks as you want. When choosing an attack here, you don't need to choose an attack the enemy actually has.

Note, you can also force your characters to perform certain actions, or say dialogue.

The option coelocanth put up is also possible, but gives you less options as the one I suggested. It will choose the second or third action from the list of the enemy skills. But let's say you want the enemy to use a light fire attack on the whole party, then either attack or use fire 2 on a single target. You want the enemy to do that in that exact order. Then you'll need to use the troops option I laid out.

author=kory_toombs
In the troops section, you can choose specific turns for actions to happen. So, besides it's default attacks you can force it to do something else. You can force it to a specific attack, or if you want you can make it random between as many different attacks as you want. When choosing an attack here, you don't need to choose an attack the enemy actually has.

Note, you can also force your characters to perform certain actions, or say dialogue.

The option coelocanth put up is also possible, but gives you less options as the one I suggested. It will choose the second or third action from the list of the enemy skills. But let's say you want the enemy to use a light fire attack on the whole party, then either attack or use fire 2 on a single target. You want the enemy to do that in that exact order. Then you'll need to use the troops option I laid out.

I genuinely feel silly that I didn't think about this. Thanks, I'm not going to have to go and re-do some battles.

author=coelocanth
Go to the enemies traits, and add "action times+ 100%" for each extra action per turn you want them to have.

If the chance is less than 100%, it's random whether they get an extra action or not.

I actually have since discovered this on my own, but thanks for the reply.
Pages: 1