RPG MAKER GAMES ON RETROID POCKET 2

Pages: 1
Not sure if any of you have heard of the Retroid Pocket 2, but I have it, and I found out how to play RPG Maker XP games (and other RPG Maker versions) on my little hand held system :) Get JoiPlay in the app store. I struggled with setting up the controls a while back, but got it nailed down. I was pretty excited about this!

So fun! Anyone else have that system? What do you play on it?

Also, I figured out the perfect controls in JoiPlay, at least to play my game on it.
First Button: A
Second Button: ENTER
Third Button: ESCAPE
Fourth Button: Q
Fifth Button: SHIFT_LEFT
Sixth Button: R

There is a little bit of lag in this app, but it's still really exciting.
I've literally been looking for a dedicated handheld gaming console for rpg maker games for years. The touch screen controls I use for joiplay on my phone are not great, and I miss buttons or hit the wrong button all the time. If this works as well as I hope it does, this could be perfect, and it looks relatively affordable. If easyrpg works too, then that includes most rm2k3 games. Honestly, thank you for sharing this, I may actually look into it.
Epic!!! Yeah I play some RPG Maker 2000 games using EasyRPG as well, with this handheld.
So it arrived today, and it's pretty decent! The screen is a little small though, trying to find ways to adjust the resolution with joiplay. But Bloodstained Hands runs perfectly, which is all I could ever ask for! Gonna try your game on it as well to test the res, already beat it on PC. Will probably upload a review soon.
Pages: 1