[RMMZ] FONTS GOING ROGUE WTFISH

Pages: 1
No clue what the heckaroni happened. I was just playtesting my game, and I noticed some of my text was looking a little strange. Some letters were blacked out, and others appeared warped and distorted...
Does anyone have any idea WHAT even happened to my font? Or better yet, how to fix it?
(Here's an image with both blackened text, and distorted text, just for a visual:)

As you can see, the "O" in "You" is distorted, and the "I" in "If" is blacked out
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm sorry. I didn't want to answer because I didn't want to waste your time. But it's at the point that not getting an answer is also wasting your time.

This is crazy. I don't know where to even begin figuring out what's wrong here, and I suspect nobody else here does, either. All I can suggest is trying a different font.
You might want to check all of your plugins affecting messages/fonts. Sometimes there's more than one plugin affecting fonts, and that may cause issues.

Check if the same happens on other computers. If it doesn't, you might have a graphics issue. Update your drivers or roll back to a previous version where everything was fine.

Furthermore, if everything's fine, try testing different fonts and see if the same issue happens.
Pages: 1