OH MY GOSH, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME REMEMBER AN OLD RM2K GAME? THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Pages: 1
Ok so the game in question is quite old, it's an RM2K game. What I do know is, it has the word "Dragon" in the title, can't recall if it was the 1st or 2nd word, but yeah. I also know it was really popular and I recall it being made by an (at the time) prominent creator. If I saw a screenshot, I'd likely remember it. I know that's not much to go on, but that's all I got. Thanks in advance!

Oh and as wonderful as "Dragon Fantasy" is, it's not that.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Here is the best I can do to help. This is the page for a search parameter targeted at RPG Tsukuru 2000 with Dragon in the title for this website.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/?name_filter=Dragon&engine=4&status=&rating=&commercial=&sort=&portal=None
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This would be the link, since the '&' character is not transposing correctly from a written-out URL.

*Edit: If you're not finding it within those results, you may attempt to ask through this thread? Might be more useful if you could remember more about it, though.
So, a game that starts with the word Dragon or contains the word Dragon that isn't Dragon Fantasy and was made with the old version, RPG Tsukuru 2000.

In order of downloads
Dragon Fantasy 6309 downloads (is not this one)
Dragon Fantasy 2 3808 downloads (probably not this either)
Dragon Kingdoms V 2283 downloads
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate 1852 downloads
Dragon Warrior: Legacy of Aiden 1603 downloads
Dragon Kingdoms IV 1001 downloads
...and another Dragon Fantasy (Boss Trial), a canceled Dragon Fantasy, and Legend of the Dragon Phalix II & III, all with less than 1000 downloads.

I made two of those however. I'd be surprised if it were any of those :D

EDIT: Beyond RMN, there's also Dragon Saga IV: Running Water and Dragon Destiny. It's probably Dragon Destiny because Rast made it and was very active back in the day.

author=VideoWizard
So, a game that starts with the word Dragon or contains the word Dragon that isn't Dragon Fantasy and was made with the old version, RPG Tsukuru 2000.

In order of downloads
Dragon Fantasy 6309 downloads (is not this one)
Dragon Fantasy 2 3808 downloads (probably not this either)
Dragon Kingdoms V 2283 downloads
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate 1852 downloads
Dragon Warrior: Legacy of Aiden 1603 downloads
Dragon Kingdoms IV 1001 downloads
...and another Dragon Fantasy (Boss Trial), a canceled Dragon Fantasy, and Legend of the Dragon Phalix II & III, all with less than 1000 downloads.

I made two of those however. I'd be surprised if it were any of those :D

EDIT: Beyond RMN, there's also Dragon Saga IV: Running Water and Dragon Destiny. It's probably Dragon Destiny because Rast made it and was very active back in the day.

Holy fuck! IT IS DRAGON DESTINY. My friend, you're amazing! Thank you so damn much.
Pages: 1