IN NEED OF CUSTOM BATTLERS (CASUAL)

Pages: 1
I'd like to be able to include some battler graphics for my current project. I have some extremely simplistic placeholders that can work, given the nature and scope of the game, but they are far from ideal. In all, there are only eight opponents in the game, all of which are human. It's nothing too urgent, but if anyone is interested, I can provide concept art for the characters in question. I can't do too much as far as money is involved, but I am open to paying for the battlers all the same.
What engine are you working with?
Is there any reference you can provide of another game's battlers that would be similar to what you're looking for?
For the engine, I'm using vx ace. I can't think of any specific game as a reference, but I'm aiming for a style similar to 2d fighters like Fatal Fury or street fighter, but from a front-facing view. Hope that was helpful; first time posting a request.
Thanks for the precision.
Are you looking for pixel art battlers (like in SNES games for instance) or hand drawn (using a pentablet, like the VX Ace RTP enemy battlers)?

I think it would be helpful to show one or two of your concept arts so the artists here can get a better idea of what they'll have to draw.
Hand drawn would probably be the best fit, but I dont have any real preference. I'll definitely make sure to get the concept art posted later tonight.
Btw thanks for the responses.
Here's the sketches of the cast. Ideally the battlers would be in a fighting stance, but anything is better than the current placeholders of character generator faces.

(Ace: MMA, Franky: Kickboxing, Yuki: Aikido, Marco: Boxing, Rhika: Wrestling, Norris: Karate, Oden: Freestyle Grappling, Agito: Self-taught Martial Arts)
Pages: 1