DON'T YOU JUST HATE...

This forum entry is a little something I put on so that I can complain about my personal problems. You can join too, or whatever.

I myself, don't like swearing. I don't have a problem with the actual people who swear, I just don't like the way they talk. I've noticed that an certain SOMEONE says the S word, g word, b word #2, and f alot.
I used to really hate swearing, but I find that tasteful swearing is good. It can add power to communication and creative works, but needs to be used sparingly.

But too much is just an abuse of language. I find streetwise people in my neighborhood who just sprinkle every sentence with three or four F bombs are just undermining their own communication.
Right. I don't usually mind an occasional f*** every now and then. Trust me. My uncle has a constant stream of foul language. But I don't like it when people keep cussing over and over again (there is one person who I saw cussing in almost every forum post he had here.)
Bleegghhh....

Anyway, on with the forum!

I hate it when I do something nice for a cute girl, she acts all nice to me, and the next day she yells at you to leave her alone... wtf?
Girls are weird (and have cooties).

I hate it when I am sweaty and when my ballsack sticks to the inside of my leg.
I hate really, really anticipating an e-mail or a job interview or virtually anything to the point of anxiety. Because, almost invariably, I am kept waiting indefinitely.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Mewd link=topic=266.msg3329#msg3329 date=1190167840
I hate really, really anticipating an e-mail or a job interview or virtually anything to the point of anxiety. Because, almost invariably, I am kept waiting indefinitely.

I can definitely relate. Cyberspace has made this issue even worse - sometimes you shoot something important off through your mailbox and, unlike a phone call or face to face conversation, there is no instant gratification. You wait, wait and then wait some more. Job interviews are even worse because businesses, despite constantly whining about how they need the help, take forever to come to a decision. The only thing worse than waiting on their feedback is never receiving any at all.
S word, g word, b word #2, and f alot.

Shit, ????, ????, fuck

What are the g-word and the b-word?
The B word could be either 'Bastard' or 'Bitch' but I can't think of any swear word that begins with G. I imagine it's a racial slur or something.

Also, nice to see you again Despain. I guess we need to discuss swearing more often to pull you back in.
Well, for some people the G word is God, but that is only like, mormons and christians.
author=Mewd link=topic=266.msg3336#msg3336 date=1190222914
The B word could be either 'Bastard' or 'Bitch' but I can't think of any swear word that begins with G. I imagine it's a racial slur or something.

Also, nice to see you again Despain. I guess we need to discuss swearing more often to pull you back in.

Meh I post every couple of weeks or so. :x

I don't consider Bastard or Bitch to really be swears- they don't bleep them on primetime. Then again I'm really liberal with my language and swear all the time.
Heck is for people who don't believe in Gosh.

on topic:
I hate people typing in allcaps.
Totally. And actually, the g word is God, "using the name of thy lord in vain" is what the ten commandments says. But really, I don't have much of a problem with it. I have said it a few times, of course, my mom practically killed me.

I hate it when you burp on accident, and people start screaming that you're disgusting.
author=kentona link=topic=266.msg3344#msg3344 date=1190224122
Heck is for people who don't believe in Gosh.

on topic:
I hate people typing in allcaps.

Ha ha! Hellhellhellgodgodgod!
Don't doublepost.

I REALLY don't understand how "God" is considered a swear word. Even if you DO BELIEVE in the religious stuff, isn't his name technically Yahweh, so taking THAT in vain would be a sin but not the title of "God".
GIRLS!

The thing that i can hate the most are girls. In my life i have been out with so many girls and not once have i been the one to end the relationship. Girls can dump you for the most idiotic things such as "Appearance", "Hair", "Hobbies". These are just some of the things that i have been dumped for.

IS THERE ANY GIRL OUT THERE THAT IS SANE!

Most of the girls I meet are self-proclaimed tomboys.

I wonder at what point that this should just be assumed from the beginning.
Why is it that girls can be labeled Tomboys and be perfectly normal by society's standards but if a guy acts a little feminine he's automatically considered a DIRTY HELLSEEKING FAGGOT.
Probably because males are infinitely more paranoid about having their masculinity questioned (Given how prone men are to showboating and posturing.)

Also, it might have something to do with the centuries of subjugating women. Our culture seems to have a tendency to want to compensate for that, even if it overshoots the equality it is aiming for. Like how in sitcoms, it's almost invariably the husband who is the bumbling idiot.

author=kentona link=topic=266.msg3328#msg3328 date=1190167547
Girls are weird (and have cooties).
I stand by this statement.

But don't worry - women mellow out once they get older. Sort of. Female logic will forever remain an anathema to mankind.
author=demondestiny link=topic=266.msg3372#msg3372 date=1190260463
GIRLS!

The thing that i can hate the most are girls. In my life i have been out with so many girls and not once have i been the one to end the relationship. Girls can dump you for the most idiotic things such as "Appearance", "Hair", "Hobbies". These are just some of the things that i have been dumped for.

IS THERE ANY GIRL OUT THERE THAT IS SANE!

Dude, you're just dating stupid girls, that's all.

Also, I disagree with the statement about effeminate men. I think that in our culture we glorify homosexual men and effeminate men, and it's the distant minority that have any sort of problem whatsoever with either group.