HELP WITH LEGACIES OF DONDORAN PLEASE?

Pages: first prev 12 last
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Yep, if you got to her form with the glowy purple hands and no mechanical arms, you beat the game.
Is it just me or King Connomore =/= Qui-Gon Jin from Star Wars Episode 1?
Oh and awesome.
Finished.

Oh wow, Anakin you must come with me.
Guess I wasn't the only one..
harmonic
Yeah I wish more people had beat it. Ending was kind of a tear-jerker wasn't it. I should probably make final bosses easier.
You should probably make the second one ;)
Kidding; your choice.
But I, for one, would play it.

Edit:
Oh and what happened to Krysta/Ishutal and Alex's corpses? :'[
Plot for second game I hope/guess?

2nd Edit: Cough. <_< >_>
author=Dayfled link=topic=2660.msg50549#msg50549 date=1229170178
You should probably make the second one ;)
Kidding; your choice.
But I, for one, would play it.

Edit: Oh and what happened to...
Krysta/Ishutal and Alex's corpses? :'[
Plot for second game I hope/guess?

Protip: do this.
[hide]text[/hide]
harmonic
Thanks TMT. Spoilers aren't a huge deal with LoD anymore though, since it's older and hardly anyone gets far enough to see the ending :P
Lol I played this game recently and beat it. You had so much weapons and armor in this game that was awesome. By the time I got to Ishutal I thought my crap didn't stink. Wow I was wrong. Her second form was too powerful for me and I ended up dying and thought "What was she on can I have some?" then realized that the game was supposed to end that way after reading your post. I wasted countless hours tyring to get powerful enough to beat that second form ::)

Good game, good story, good ending. If you make another I will definetly play it. This is without a doubt my favorite RPG maker 2003 game. Loved the skill system too.

Seriously man if this was any better it would **** square enix any day of the week.
If only you could recruit people like Suikoden and train them seperately :P
Suikoden; Favourite game.
Like I said. If this got any better it would topple most games ;)

Just one smidge better. In any aspect. ANYTHING. Length, grammar, story, gameplay, graphics, anything at all.

Now to go back to my dream about LoD as if it had voice actors... 8)
How do I defeat the commander of the army in the siege of the castle? It's in like act 2 or something. Please help!! :(
harmonic
Hmmm, haven't heard of any problems with him.

I'd say just knock off his lackeys one by one, and leave one alive until the commander is dead... i'm pretty sure he does stronger stuff when he's alone.
Wait until the commander heals, then wait until almost everyone in your party can move. Then wail on one of the troopers until it dies. If you just attack whenever you get a chance and don't coordinate it, the commander's healing ability will fuck you over and nearly every attack will go to waste. Once all of the troopers are dead, it should be easy; just watch your health and don't die.
Hope that helps.
I am supposed to meet the new King of Galeton, King Connomore (for one of the celestial nexus key fragments) but can't find him anywhere...Does anyone know where he is? I don't want to flying on my dragon forever looking for him...
Pages: first prev 12 last