SECRET SANTA 2022

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Marrend
To be able to view a Steam wishlist when you're not signed into Steam, I think you have to change the "Game Details" privacy setting to "Public". The "Friends Only" option would presume a user is logged into Steam's system to be able to recognize the friendship status.

Yeah, I changed all my settings to public.
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
author=aquatorrent
Btw i just want to point out that some of your steam wishlist link isnt working or show 0 games. Only waka, soulrain, and ozzy's link are working.

My steam wishlist isn't working? That's strange. When I click on the link it works fine on my end.
pianotm
KrimsonKatt
aquatorrent
Btw i just want to point out that some of your steam wishlist link isnt working or show 0 games. Only waka, soulrain, and ozzy's link are working.
My steam wishlist isn't working? That's strange. When I click on the link it works fine on my end.

Yes, YOU can see it.

Go to your Steam profile>Edit Profile>Privacy Settings, and change everything to public and then everyone else will be able to see it, too.
KrimsonKatt
I do have my steam fully public though, so I don't know what the issue is. Maybe you have to friend me on Steam first? My steam friend code is 244792373 and my username is either KrimsonKatt (display and profile name) or fusionvolt99. (OG name used to sign in) Out of all the users that are currently signed up as a santa here are the ones I don't have as steam friends yet. The ones I do have are crossed out.

Liberty
pianotm
el_waka
soulrain
OzzyTheOne
Nenen
Delsin7
Frogge
Marmalade
orochi
CrazyBabi

If these users can send me their friend codes or can send me a friend request, that would be great!
pianotm
So, it looks like, so far, that no matter what we do, we can't make our wishlists viewable.

EDIT: OKAY! So, Frogge's wishlist is actually empty. That explains that.

KrimsonKatt, your wishlist, is in fact visible to me. Please check if mine is, preferably before AND after accepting my FR.
Also, you may want to put your correct wishlist link up because the old ID is what's not working.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For what it's worth, I can see both pianotm's, and KrimsonKatt's wishlists.
pianotm
Marrend
For what it's worth, I can see both pianotm's, and KrimsonKatt's wishlists.

Thank you! That's what I needed to see!
Oh, yays! This looks fun. I'll join in. [EDIT: my comment keeps getting cut off? I dunno why}

things I can do:
- Art! I can draw art of your characters, or make an avatar or something like that. No NSFW please ^_^" you can see my art here
- Reviews. I would love to write an in-depth review of your game, especially if it hasn't been reviewed yet.

things I like:
- Fanart of my characters :3 Sprites would be so cute!
- Music. I like simple, memorable tunes to hum along to~
- Review of my game is nice too
So busy but I love secret santa - so sign me up, although everyone saying they don't want reviews is off putting.

Stuff I like:
Reviews (A Stolen Love and the Forgotten Promise would be my preference but I'm not overly fussed if something else catches your eye then go for it)
Let's Plays
Fan art
If you want to make a game then I like RPGs with puzzle elements

Stuff I like to give:
Reviews
Custom Scripts/Plugins - if anyone has a cool system they'd love to see implemented then do say.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Marrend
To be able to view a Steam wishlist when you're not signed into Steam, I think you have to change the "Game Details" privacy setting to "Public". The "Friends Only" option would presume a user is logged into Steam's system to be able to recognize the friendship status.

OOOPS I did change my privacy settings recently so that'll be why!! Should be fixed now I hope??

author=pianotm
OKAY! So, Frogge's wishlist is actually empty. That explains that.

I have 3129 games on my wishlist, if there's one thing it's not, it's empty XD
Okay i can see all of your wishlist now. I think krimson's issue was because she used a different steam id (i couldnt find the id on steamrep so the link redirected back to my wishlist). Both piano and frogge"s issue were mostly because of their library's privacy setting like what you have figured.
Changed my post, now all the games on my wishlist are in the post.
KrimsonKatt
author=Fomar0153
So busy but I love secret santa - so sign me up, although everyone saying they don't want reviews is off putting.

Stuff I like:
Reviews (A Stolen Love and the Forgotten Promise would be my preference but I'm not overly fussed if something else catches your eye then go for it)
Let's Plays
Fan art
If you want to make a game then I like RPGs with puzzle elements

Stuff I like to give:
Reviews
Custom Scripts/Plugins - if anyone has a cool system they'd love to see implemented then do say.

A press turn battle system (something like SMT Nocturne) for RPG Maker MV would be great! :) There's one for MZ but it's visuastella so it's really expensive and doesn't play well with non VS plugins.

author=aquatorrent
Okay i can see all of your wishlist now. I think krimson's issue was because she used a different steam id (i couldnt find the id on steamrep so the link redirected back to my wishlist). Both piano and frogge"s issue were mostly because of their library's privacy setting like what you have figured.

You cannot possibly imagine how mush happiness you gave me by referring to me as "she." Literally made my day. That's already enough for a gift.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
In.

I haven't been around for a while, but I've just (finally) finished my thesis, so I should have time to do a drawing or something for someone nice.

I don't want you to look at my games at all. I would prefer a generic gift or a cool (not cute, not anime) avatar.

Edit: I could be a helper too, if it means making extra lil surprises fast.
hacker voice I'm in

EDIT: LOL SORRY I FORGOT I need to like... say what I wish for & what I can give huh...

I'm not really picky, but stuff I'd love:
- Fanart of any of my characters is always amazing :') (drawn, no AI generated anything, please. Applies to the item below, too.)
- A new profile picture, if my santa is up to the task (actually me, not Oliver, so based on this. There is also an interview video about my game somewhere on Youtube of me irl, but try not to perceive me too hard)
- I'll happily accept a review, though my game's demo is a tad bit dated at the moment
- Games gifts are easy & fine! I'm not sure if my Steam wishlist is public, but I'll just list a few games (bonus points if its a fellow dev's game):
killer7
Fragments
Sacred Earth: Promise
Venaitura
Manafinder
Final Fantasy VII (the OG)
Chained Echoes

Stuff I can give:
- Drawings
- Games (like, Steam wishlist $)
- Let's Play videos

author=Frogge
author=pianotm
OKAY! So, Frogge's wishlist is actually empty. That explains that.

I have 3129 games on my wishlist, if there's one thing it's not, it's empty XD

My steam wishlist is pretty big too... (maybe not THAT big though), Many of which are just stuff I'm vaguely interested in XD

But... aren't the gifts supposed to be focused on RMN site stuff, quote: "site-centric" ???
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The preference may be to keep things site-centric. However, users post Steam wishlists as an alternative if their Santa can't manage anything else listed. Like, if a Santa neither gets inspired by what is listed in their receiver's post, nor by having Liberty poke the user for additional ideas, that's where the Steam wishlists could come into play.
Yup, they're a last resort back-up plan.
I'd like to join! I'll take anything, but I'd love some pixel art or a review!

I can give writing (a poem(?), a review, fanfiction(?)) pixel art/physical drawings (avatar, card etc)
Stuff I'd Like to Recieve
- Reviews of Glory's Fools
- Fanart of any of the characters
- wishlistings on Steam
- Playthroughs
Stuff I'll Not Be a Fan Of
-NFTs
-Ads
-Ai Art