ADVANCE WARS MAFIA (GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS) [MAFIA]

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS

Wars World is in turmoil. Nations of Red Star, Blue Moon, Yellow Comet and Green Earth barely managed to end their bloody squabble, when a new, and this time common, enemy invaded their lands. Armies of Black Hole are swiftly approaching populated areas and threaten lives of civilians and more importantly sovereignty of the four warlike nations.
Red Star mustered its armies and moved them in a general direction of invading tanks. This evening its leadership met up one more time to discuss the campaign and its upcoming first battle. What can they deploy? Should they hide soldiers in a forest? All commanding officers have their own opinions.
In the middle of their discussion Nell, Red Star's Commander in-Chief walks into the room.
She informs them that they have moles in their ranks, ready to leak their cunning plans. Without rooting them out, Red Star has no chance to succeed. A new round of discussion, one full of accusations has just started.

Pasted basic rules:
In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.
At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.
The game has two phases, the first of which is Day. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.
During the Night, the thread is locked and no one can talk publicly. The Mafia, however, can speak to each other privately to plot strategy and decide who to murder before the next Day begins. In this way, they can silence members of the Town who are threats to them. At the end of the Night, the murder is carried out and another Day begins. In effect, the Town gets to kill someone, and then the Mafia gets to kill someone.
The game alternates between Day and Night until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else (or nothing can prevent the same).

Important game specific rules:
>You can claim your power and your flavour. There are anti-claim mechanics in play.
>Do not post contents of your private message in the thread, this would get you modkilled
>the setup is closed, vanilla++
>Red Star wins if they manage to kill all players aligned with Black Hole
>Black Hole aims to reach parity
>Players have to hammer in order for the lynch to proceed (I'm willing to change this).
>The thread's closed at night.
>Do not edit your comments.

Voting:
Use #Vote Name to vote for a player's elimination.

Setup:
Closed setup for 9 or more players with multiple basic power roles.

Day/Night:
72/24 hours on D1 and 48/24 hours from D2 on.

Start:
4/5

Example PM:
You were assigned a tank. It has a glorious red paint to match all units of the Red Star. Your mission is to neutralize the forces of the dreaded Black Hole. You aim by casting your vote, the only ammunition you posses in this conflict.

Players:
1. Gourd_Clae
2. psy_wombats
3. Fomar0153 Sami, Red Nova, Tracker
4. OzzyTheOne
5. demonlord5000
6. AlaskanEmily aka Flack, Black Hole, Roleblocker
7. Shinan
8. Eggbertx Adder, Black Hole, 1-shot Janitor
9. tale Andy, Red Nova, Protector

Threadmarks:
Day 1 start
Day 1 elimination/Night 1 start
Day 2 start
Day 2 elimination/Night 2 start
Day 3 start
Day 3 elimination/Night 3 start
Day 4 start
Day 4 elimination/Mafia Victory
Send me in coach o7 It's been so long since I've played I miss it!
I'm not sure I remember how to play but sign me up.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Mafiaaaaaaa sing me up coach!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Fomar0153
I'm not sure I remember how to play but sign me up.

I can point you to a page with proper rules or try to update the op with them.
Cap summoned me from my lurk status. I'm in. Been inactive a bit between work and catching up on gaming. I'll only be active in the evenings on weekdays, and probably more active than that on weekends.
author=Cap_H
I can point you to a page with proper rules or try to update the op with them.

Was tongue in cheek - don't worry - but how does one scum hunt, and how do we get scum to set themselves on fire again?
I'm personally planning to ask the scum nicely to reveal themselves. If that doesn't work I'm out of ideas.
Sign me up! I haven't had a good mafia game in a long time!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, I'll do one more round of recruiting and hopefully start this on friday.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Just a quick update: I'm delaying the start till Sunday. I'll try to get more players or just come up with a fun set of roles for seven.
I realize I'm a little bit late but since it looks like you don't have a full game yet, I'd like to join. It's been a while since I've Mafia'd, and Advance Wars themed Mafia is all the more reason for me to come out of my slumber.
I'll participate if it's not too late.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It's not! Cool, we got ourselves 9. Expect your roles getting delivered soon.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Role PMs are out, you can post now! Be civil I might not be around for next 24 hours.
Day 1 ends in 80 hours 20 minutes. That means in order to eliminate a player today, you have to hammer before 8 pm GMT, Saturday 8th. The hammer is 5 votes.

Flavour later.
#Vote Shinan

We haven't heard anything Ozzy yet.