TEARS OF THE KINGDOM IDEAS THAT YOU KNOW THEY WON'T DO.

Pages: 1
So, I'm a moderate Zelda fan. Breath of Wild is probably my favorite game.
Anyway, if anyone is a fan, they probably saw the new trailer. If not, please do. It's the best trailer I've ever seen. SPOILERS to Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild.
Anyway, post a theory for a story or gameplay idea. I'll start.
So, Link and Zelda are trying to stop Ganon from you know, making life miserable for everyone. At some point, it is revealed that Demise has returned to destroy Hyrule. The combined power is too much, and both Link and Zelda are slain.
Ganon, moved by regret and possibly a WELL ACTED VOICE LINE FROM LINK (Ahem, Nintendo), decides that Demise must go, and, for the final boss, you play as Ganon fighting Demise. (To a sweet metal track, of course)
In the end, Ganon wins and either vows to rebuild Hyrule and end the curse, or perhaps turns back time so Link and Zelda can come back.

Anyway, let me know what your crazy BOTW 2 theories are. Tell me what you think of mine, if you want.
I thought the topic was going to be about gameplay features. Idk when i saw the 3 guardians again i assume i'll be collecting video tapes of mopey zelda all over again so I hope they don't do that

i'll take an MGS2-esque playing Linkle for 80% of the game
I officially beat the game in 3 months.
Complete exploration of the depths, sky and surface.
"Tears of the Lost Kingdom" turned out to be a great
game better than it's predecessor "Breath of Wild"
with many upgraded features overall.
-------------------
Current Status:
152/152 shrines
40/40 hearts
Stamina: 1+1.25 rings
Sages: 5/5
--------------------
Zelda Breath of Wild final score: 8/10
Zelda Tears of Lost Kingdom final score: 9/10