[RM2K3] [RM2K] GOOD OL' CLASSICS THAT I CAN PLAY AND DOWNLOAD

Pages: 1
Any classics out there that I can enjoy? Looking for classic RPG Maker games that are timeless, and good. Even the lesser known ones are ok, if they are even remotely human.. o_o I have played many of the following though:

4Gems (OLD)
A Blurred Line
Call of the Archon <- VERY OLD
Chronicles of Tsufanubra
Danny's Adventure 1 and 2 <- ALL THE OLD
Epic Elf 1 and 2 <- So funny!
Fable of Heroes 1
Generica <- An RPG Maker 2003 game idk????
Heroes Realm
Kinetic Cipher 1 and the Remake (Really wish the remake was DONE >:( )
Kirby Warrior 1 and 2
Legend of the Sacred Fish <- Wish that one was completed :(
Legion Saga 1, 2, 3 but not Z
Nightmare of the Elven World
Rising Sun...????????? I can't remember and it was archived, but the main character's name was Rashard, and he had an evil twin brother.
Tales of Suneria, obscure but kinda decent. Wish that one was finished. (Minami)
The Kyrent Project (eh)
The Legend of the Philsophers Stone
The Way

Like games on the line of Call of the Archon, Danny's Adventures, Nightmare of the Elven World, atypical but BETTER than those, really...I'm OLD. 35 and still stuck on old ass games. I hardly even use VX up lol
Join the fun and send me cool games, it was my birthday yesterday so let's party hard boys lol make sure, that these games won't make me gain weight either hahahah
I don't see Final Fantasy Endless Nova or Romancing Walker on that list.
Aurora Wing is a TRPG made in 2k. I love it, but then I love most all TRPGs.
Eternal Paradise is a good one by prominent game maker Ephiam. You've already played Chronicles of Tsufanubra, I see.
Phantasia 5 is solid 2k3 goodness, though buggy. Don't worry. You don't need to play 1-4 first.
Lastly, Legend of Heroen is one of my favorite 2k games.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There might be a few classic games provided by our lord and savior, Aremen. Most are TsuK games, but, there's a spattering of TsuK3 games there.
I know of Legionwood and Phantasia, and I've seen Legend of Heroen. I've seen that FF one dunno what Romancing Walker is. Cool!
I used to have XP but I got rid of it because it was just so ugly!! AAGGH
VX up, is a lot better!
As for Final Fantasy Endless Nova, and Romancing Walker, i didn't play those games. I saw them. I also heard good things, about Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy.
Generica and its sequel Generica: The Next Generation are both RM2k3 games, yes.
author=mota1122q
hello everyone
you're not about to edit this post into a spam link are you
I also kinda remember there being a different Generica that mostly used RM2k3's RTP. I can't remember where I found it but now it got lost in an old computer. D: Even, such an oldie, Rising Sun, that is under an archive but VERY lost now. That game was kinda interesting.

and don't do that please. All I get is spam and junk so let's not do that.
Pages: 1