WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

I've been trying to find a reason to play Resident Evil 5, since I've unlocked everything and gotten 1000/1000 achievements :-\
But I love the game so much!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Beat it without taking damage.

OR you can beat it without taking damage, while using the JUST the knife and the bolt-action rifle when guns are required.
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=2690.msg68499#msg68499 date=1238346325
Beat it without taking damage.

OR you can beat it without taking damage, while using the JUST the knife and the bolt-action rifle when guns are required.

I've already knifed it, but without taking damage?? That's a little too much to ask.
I guess I could try beating it on Professional with only the knife, since it's one hit and your out.
I'm playing Resident evil 2 for N64, almost completed it, which is a happy thing for me, And it's alot funner then I imagined it to be! once I beat it I'm gonna start a new profile on ClaireB. The only thing that bothers me is it's super annoying to walk especially when I'm running from a monster.
author=CloudVII link=topic=2690.msg68516#msg68516 date=1238351926
I'm playing Resident evil 2 for N64, almost completed it, which is a happy thing for me, And it's alot funner then I imagined it to be! once I beat it I'm gonna start a new profile on ClaireB. The only thing that bothers me is it's super annoying to walk especially when I'm running from a monster.

Once you get used to it, it's not that bad. Running from monsters/zombies becomes extremely easy. You'll soon be begging for a harder difficulty.
I'm finally playing Star Ocean for the snes... it's a great game, but not as good as part 2 and the rest of them... what can I expect from the first part haha.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
There's a remake you know on the PSP. Also playing Kingdom Hearts II as I'm bored with my Xbox at a friends house. Although the game isn't the best out their it has it's moments, like the Tron world.. I love Tron!
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Hm, i just beat Viewtful Joe 2, it was sitting there on my shelf so I figure I should beat it. Definatley a fun and challeging game. I was playinng Disney's Sports Skateborading an old game I had gotten from my friend, it's the only skateboard game I have and I wanted to play a skateboarding game. I also played .Hack//Sign Infection as I got it from GameFly, it's good but not my cup of tea.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
RE5. I beat it a while ago but I feel a pokeman/way of the samurai like desire to buy
and fully customize some of the guns. Also I unlocked every character in The Mercenaries. Stars Wesker SO BBROKEN.
Rented Skate 2 and Fallout 3. I should probably buy the latter one of these days.
Skate 2 is kind of meh. My brother coerced me into it but it's really a game for people who appreciate skateboarding, and I am not one of those people.
I'm actually playing Soul Calibur 4 right now. Yes, I just bought it like a week ago.
I'm finally playing some Dragon Quest Swords. Yea, it's a rail-shooter, but it's still surprisingly fun! I'm enjoying it so far.
I just bought Folklore and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for my PlayStation 3 today after renting them previously. If not them, then probably Big Bang Mini for the Nintendo DS (a bullet-hellish shoot-em-up developed by a French game studio).
I've been playing Resident Evil 5's versus mode. It's fun as hell and funny as well!
Civ IV

I like the Epic speed...makes unit movement slightly more realistic.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Persona 4, Dragon Quest IV, Cavern of Doom.
Finally giving FFIV (Advance) another shot. Got stuck on Valvalis, or whoever, last time (because I was about 12 and ran from every single battle... *sigh*).

Also, just started Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Don't really like it as much as Dawn of Sorrow, so far, but this country-town area inside the first painting is really nice.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
http://www.duels.com/Manliness

With your eye on one of the Professor's particularly deadly looking items, you need to find a way to earn the curious currency the professor desires. Fortunately, a wide menagerie of Phyrran citizens have collected around the caravan, offering compensation for odd jobs.

You turn and approach a sweet smelling man. "Oh! It's terrible, I need someone to protect my cat from carnivorous plants! I have extra Stone that I can offer in exchange!" You agree to help.

You arrive and set up camp in the vicinity of the cat. Soon, waves of carnivorous plants attack. It is a long battle, but you are able to dispatch your foes with an intricate trap built from bits of tin and cheese.

With the cat safe, you head back to the caravan, where the man applauds and presents you with your Stone.
Having another run through Final Fantasy VI. I forgot how much I enjoy the atmosphere of this game.