WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Cat Astro Phi is fun.
TES3 Morrowind, I love the music, the atmosphere, the setting, and with some mods, it looks and plays GREAT. Oblivion, eat your heart out.

Also Might and Magic 7, new to the series, so far I like it, not too far into the game though, Morrowind keeping me busy :)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is not like other Castlevania games, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
started a new game in The Last Remnant the other day because i was craving some "i have half of my HP left where is the 'heal' command oh god" action

my mind kind of blanked so i was using Emma for a while, then i was like "wait a second" so now i'm trying to build up Caedmon

i also told him to go for Mystic weaponry, then checked his stats to find his Intellect is 9 points behind his Strength. fucking awesome

on the bright side i am finding rare monsters left and right, even if most of them are too powerful for me
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Decided to do a run through Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES) earlier tonight. I seriously need to get off my ass and play that Phantasy Star game I bought for the PSP and Dragon Quest IX for the DS. They've just been sitting there for a few months. Then again, I never got all that far on Final Fantasy IV either.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Ive been playing Zelda: LTTP. Ive played it before but never went further than the palace of darkness.
Ive started again and now im up to the swamp palace. (=
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=undefined
Ive been playing Zelda: LTTP. Ive played it before but never went further than the palace of darkness.

Farther than I ever got. I only got to that desert dungeon where you get the third pendant before I gave up on account of the fact that I sucked at Zelda games when I was younger, minus of course the Oracle games, and was never able to fight that final boss. Same problem with Level 5 (I believe) in the original Legend of Zelda with all those armored foes that were only susceptible to bombs.
you know you can kill darknuts with your sword right
After buying Red Dead Redemption when it first came out, and playing it for about 4 hours before shelving it, I finally started playing it again. I forgot how tiring open world games are. -_-
Craze
cho: I appreciate the TLR playing. Fun game!

AND WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE EMMA
I very much agree with Craze, how can you not use Emma? She's one of the better members of my party, if I was to dump anyone it would be David, as his melee attacks do around 10-30 damage atm. Though I keep him 'cause I have 2 Union and one of them is David and his 4 generals, plus his Ex-Machina is awesome aswell.

Played GT5 a lil', my god the driving line can be useful. On the other hand the Toyota Vits can go sit in a car crusher. Without tuning it's absolutely useless for the FF challenge when there's a straight line, ended up ditching it for a Suzuki Swift Sport which instantly made getting 1st far less difficult.

Quick Question to anyone else whose further, do you need to do the Licence tests to do any of the events? If so then I'm screwed, never liked the licence tests, they were just really annoying and sapped the fun outta the mode for me in GT4.

Currently playing Counter-Strike(as I typically always am, at least off and on).

Also, re-exploring Ultima Online and getting back to my MMORPG roots on a Freeshard called Excelsior.
author=undefined
WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE EMMA
because i'm fairly certain her stats don't carry over to Emmy 8| (not 100% sure though???)

wish they did though, Emma is awesome + only Rush can really deal more damage than her at this point

edit: okay david i get it, your rapier is about as effective as a wad of tin foil, please stop telling me you want to get iron ore and start taking this shamshir from my inventory
Any Unreal fans here? :D I'm playing various Unreal/Unreal Tournament single player mods. You can get some @ www.unrealsp.org, and I recommend Operation Na Pali and Xidia, one of the best out there IMO.

Oh, and testing my friend's aeroplane shoot 'em-up made in RM, which is kinda annoying. Not to mention testing my own game :p
Craze

(Looks better in-game; resized it a lot.)

Kill pigeons! Save the day! Knightfall, with art by SovanJedi, is lots of fun. It's a turn-based RPG and a Big Money-esque puzzler at the same time. Woah.

Buy it here: http://www.namcogames.com/pc_games/knightfall_death_and_taxes
Play Knightfall 2 on Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/508805

author=undefined
Any Unreal fans here?

Me me me! :D
I played Unreal 1 (fucking scary moment in the corridor when the lights all go out and you hear a door open, and ARRGGHHHHH Skarj!, was kinda young, so anything scared the hell out of me:D ), Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament, Tournament 2004, Tournament 3.

Great games, liked them all, even though I played most of the Tournament games only against AI (should be more fun with people).

Also, to add to the topic, I downloaded Super Crate Box after looking through the thread. Oh my god so hard on the second game mode.I love how you get the message : "We are sorry" when you get the Disc Gun. OUCH.
So I finally picked up the GOT edition of Borderlands and I'm playing through everything with a friend. Game's not really holding my interest though. I'm finding myself wishing that there were more ways to customize and deck out guns after you find them instead of holding out for rare drops.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=undefined
author=undefined
Farther than I ever got. I only got to that desert dungeon where you get the third pendant before I gave up on account of the fact that I sucked at Zelda games when I was younger, minus of course the Oracle games, and was never able to fight that final boss. Same problem with Level 5 (I believe) in the original Legend of Zelda with all those armored foes that were only susceptible to bombs.

You get the second pendant in the desert dungeon. The 3rd one is on Death Mountain.
Final Fantasy 13. I-I'm actually enjoying it. Although there are a lot of stupid things in it it's actually really good. People talk about how the introduction was boring, but personally I disagree. Perhaps I'm too easily impressed by explosions?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=undefined
I'm finding myself wishing that there were more ways to customize and deck out guns after you find them instead of holding out for rare drops.
Agreed.
That game loses its charm fast for me.

I've found myself playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein recently.