WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Fallout: New Vegas and online game League of Legends.

Just got new dlc for fallout and loving it so far, but LoL is consuming most of my time.
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

It is awesome and you should play it now
author=Orig
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

It is awesome and you should play it now

Have you played it with a friend?

I know it's not a 2 player game, but I played the demo with a friend and we were literally the guy and girl stuck in the sinking ship solving the whole Red and Blue puzzles in the room. It was more fun to play it like that instead of alone, since we both kept pitching ideas on how to use stuff we found, and in the end she figured out how to make out the codes for the briefcases.
Ah haha that'd be fun. I dunno if I know anyone with the attention span and ability to look at a tiny DS screen with me for that long though. But for a similar experience I recommend group Heavy Rain.
Group Professor Layton when you get stuck is good fun.
Replaying Devil May Cry 3 and 4. DMC 3 will be first, I wanna beat the higher difficulties. I already finished whole DMC4(apart from the last difficulty, where you die in 1 hit and enemies are from SonOfSparda difficulty, and the last two levels of Bloody Palace ), but I will play it again after I finish with DMC3. I love the fight vs Credo.
Two of my most favourite games. When I finally get a PS2, I will probably try to get DMC1 and 2 too, to fill in the blanks in dantes story. Dante's a badass :D

Also still Disgaea 3, got a few level 500+ characters, so I'll finally try to finish HoO 3, to get to HoO 4 and try to grind me some levels.
author=SmileWithStyle
When I finally get a PS2, I will probably try to get DMC1 and 2 too, to fill in the blanks in dantes story. Dante's a badass :D
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Devil Survivor is amazing, once you get past the annoying characters (who get better once more adults get involved in the story).
Devil Survivor is great because of the mixed regular battles and grid strategy. But in my opinion Strange Journey is better. ;)
Craze
Both are pretty great. SJ's battles are little slower and less interesting (but still great), and it has a better setting and characters.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
SMT:SJ = <3 zelenin

i just bought Duke Nukem 3D: ATOMIC EDITION and RealMyst on GOG. time to get down with some classics.

and i just beat Braid, with all puzzle pieces in all levels.
i didn't get the supra-seekrit awsum ending. at least not yet.
BANG. i am playing goldeneye
author=tardis
i just bought Duke Nukem 3D: ATOMIC EDITION .

"Your face and your ass... What's the difference..." Dukes quotes are the best, and it seems that Duke Nukem Forever is finally coming (this time it looks for real). Shake it baby!

Devil Survivor seems like something I would like, I tried it, and put it on my "To play" list. Because right now I am playing.....

Etrian Odyssey 2, seems like not many games can hold my attention for long(where are the times of playing diablo 2 constantly and nothing else...), but this game really appeals to me with its old school hardcore dungeon crawling. And you paint your own maps, which I for some reason like very much.
Got wiped on one boss already (although the game warned me NOT TO attack it), and almost wiped while exploring some tree trunk for treasure(there was a treasure, but also some angry monsters :D ). Im not too far into it, but liking it very much.

I wanted to start with EO 1, but I like that I can quit and save the game anytime in EO2... Although I am leaning to play the previous game first..... Hmm probably wont, I still have Dark Spire left after it :)
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I had some free time during the holiday so I played some games (first time in two months!)

I was browsing gamespot to find a good rpg on the ds and I stumbled on Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume. I was a bit put off by the score it got (6.0) but decided to play it anyway as TRPG are the games I enjoy the most (I like strategy in general be it chess, risk, stratego, Warhammer fantasy battle, warhammer 40,000, magic back in the days, etc...)

Well I got to tell you:

It. was. AMAZING. I haven't played something that good since Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSX. Both games are fairly hard which makes it all the more interesting (I don't like grinding, it's kind of cheating to me).

Covenant of the Plume has layer upon layer of deep strategic gameplay (more than in any game I've ever played). I had to restart three times to get it right but once you get the hang of things, it's just so much fun.

I've finished it twice in three days (I seldom/never play the same game through twice).

There are multiple endings and the story is *very* well written. It's really mature which is really a nice break from the childish dialogues in so many games. It's just... real. It always got on my nerves when you have a war breaking out and the characters are cracking joke as they're on the battlefield in a firefight. No one would react that way in real life and it just makes the whole thing unbelievable. Besides, it really gives all kinds of perspectives about war and the philosophy behind it. It's great, really.

The main character isn't a nice guy and he actually reminded me of Guts in Berserk (my favorite anime of all time). He's kind of an anti-hero who wants nothing but revenge no matter the cost. To me, it's a breath of fresh air from saving the world from destruction.

Download it right now or buy it, but try it. I'd suggest playing on emulation as you can fast-forward the game since it's fairly slow otherwise.
author=undefined
Devil Survivoris amazing, once you get past the annoying characters (who get better once more adults get involved in the story).
they're still better than most of the cast of Persona 3

re: Covenant of the Plume i agree wholeheartedly (including the "Berserk is my favorite animay" part)

my friend finally got xbox live so we have been playing 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand co-op. it is fun as hell and endlessly funny and i'd take it over CODBLOPS or Tears of War or whatever any day
I like the cast of P3, 'cept for Junpei and Ken, who just really annoy me and got sent to the 'Not being used bench'. Which reminds me, gotta finish The Answer...

As for what I'm playing, it's mostly the three games I got for Crimbo:- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Tron: Evolution and Sonic Colours.
Craze
AHHHHHHHHHHH. Etrian Odyssey III's sexiness knows no bounds.

EDIT:
*Great Lynx appeared!
<Craze> LIMIT SKILLS GOGOGO
*Aladhi has died!
*Elesca has died!

No joke, the Great Lynx actually Bit Off Elesca's head. :< I survived for little while, then my healer Sebastian fell. I tried to make a run for it (no warp wires yet), but Derek died to some frogs. Nalah was shifted into the front row and died like a bitch.

EOIII is the best edition of the series by far, and I think it's accessible to just about anybody. It's sexy, it's portable, it's fun, it's fast (hoo BOY is it fast) and it's just great overall.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
author=undefined

EDIT:
*Great Lynx appeared!
*Aladhi has died!
*Elesca has died!

No joke, the Great Lynx actually Bit Off Elesca's head. :< I survived for little while, then my healer Sebastian fell. I tried to make a run for it (no warp wires yet), but Derek died to some frogs. Nalah was shifted into the front row and died like a bitch.

EOIII is the best edition of the series by far, and I think it's accessible to just about anybody. It's sexy, it's portable, it's fun, it's fast (hoo BOY is it fast) and it's just great overall.

Now just beware of those Largebills :D
author=undefined

EDIT:
*Great Lynx appeared!
*Aladhi has died!
*Elesca has died!

In EOII:
Sign: We suggest you do NOT attack the monster in the hall.
Me: Lets try attacking it anyway.
........1 turn later......
Me: AAARGHHHH!
.......2 turns later.....
Game over.

Ok perhaps I'll get revenge once I get stronger. Too bad I lost some of my progress because of the death :)

I decided to start with the first one after while, for some reason, will see if I like it enough to play the second game too.
Id also like to play the third one, but thats impossible for me at the moment. I have no DS, and I am currently saving money for some upcoming games and PS2 in the future, so I have to play using emulator on PC (sorry Nintendo), and EO3 doesn't load up on it. Kinda feels like stealing, perhaps I will get a DS one day too (quite a few good looking rpgs on that, some of which I tried).