WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Touhou Fairy Wars.
I managed to beat it the bad way, but now I've encouraged myself that beating it without continues might actually be possible some day.

EDIT: ...and I DID!
Playing
Infamous (Ps3)
Oblivion on and off (PC)
And just started Champions Online
Grandia I (PSX), Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP) and Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (PS2) for the moment. Trying to focus fire to get my extensive Backloggery in check.
Dynasty Warriors Online

GLORY TO THE SHU KINGDOM!!
author=Gongo
Dynasty Warriors Online

GLORY TO THE SHU KINGDOM!!

*highfive* Glory to Shu! May we kick Wei's ass again the next time a campaign rolls round.

Though we will probably have to do something about Wu... hmm

Oh and I've been playing Castle Crashers on the PS3, only thing I've played on it since I got my 360. Seems to be rather difficult when playing alone, even if it's immensely fun.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I played Etrian Odyssey 3 until about midway through the 3rd stratus.

It *is* a good game but it eventually got way too repetitive. I think the game could've been made shorter but with more things to unlock. Eventually the game lost its appeal because it always ended up being the same thing more or less. Adding more and more new classes along the way would have kept things fresh longer.

It's really inspiring to see a sequel improve in every single way over the predecessors. Honestly, I seldom *like* games but I went back to this one pretty often.

I really like the difficulty level. It's just right. Neither too easy or too hard.

You just have to try this game, it's really, really polished.
So, besides from the occasional Minecraft and MW2, I started up FF 5, and so far love it. I think the time has finally come to see what those games are really about, and play most of them to the end(I played some of them, though always moved to something else before getting far ).... I guess I will follow up with 6,7,8,9, and possibly the DS versions of 3 and 4. Too bad I still dont have a PS2, and my PS3 is the newer model without backwars compatibility..... I would like to try FF X, X-2 and XII....
FFXIII on the PS3 was a letdown for me, I didnt like the battle system, I HATED some of the voice acting(the annoying cheery girl)and personalities(the boy who hates Snow). Also, I didnt like it was like a movie, sometimes it was impossible or hard to even see the damage numbers, whats up with that....I aslo like more control of my characters. Though I didnt mind the linearity, that many people hate the most.

Strange Journey will be put on hold for now, but I am definitely coming back later, this game is great. And if/when I get my PS2, I am sure I will also get SMT: Nocturne, if I get it right, it is very similar to SJ.

EDIT: FF 6 made me chuckle.....
Cayene: That current is quite fast, sir.
Mash: No shit.
Xbox 360

-Resonance of Fate
-Undead Nightmare
-Splatterhouse

PS3

-3D Dot Game Heroes

DS

-Dragon Quest IV
author=SmileWithStyle
FFXIII on the PS3 was a letdown for me, I didnt like the battle system, I HATED some of the voice acting(the annoying cheery girl)and personalities(the boy who hates Snow).

B-but, I hate snow...
author=mrstinkyfeet
author=SmileWithStyle
FFXIII on the PS3 was a letdown for me, I didnt like the battle system, I HATED some of the voice acting(the annoying cheery girl)and personalities(the boy who hates Snow).
B-but, I hate snow...
"Your Hero has arrived, SEEEEEEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Yeah, that's pretty much it for Snow...

I think I'm one of the few people who liked Vanille, and not because she sounded like she was having an orgasm throughout the game. She was sweet and caring, despite what had happened to her.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Still rocking Chaos Rings. It is so good.
Reminds me of Squaresoft circa PSX.
Except it has better graphics. Hard to believe the same company that squatted down like a constipated dog and shat out FF13 made this game.
<otokonoko> bleh
<otokonoko> keep working on rearranging room or play some Ar Tonelico
<@WIP> productivity vs. lolis
<@WIP> i think the choice is clear
<%LouisCyphre> wip that is essentially the story of the internet
<otokonoko> well when you put it THAT way
* otokonoko plays fft:wotl instead

I then went on to play some ArTon anyway. JAPAAAAAAAAAN *shakes fist*
author=SmileWithStyle

can't remember which of the awful localisations this is
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Just finished Monkey Island 2.

Right now I'm playing Monkey Island 1, DS version of Disgaea 1, the DS Lufia and From the Abyss for a few seconds at a time.

I guess I'm making up for all the months I didn't play anything.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Trying to beat Xaldin in Kingdom Hearts II - you cheap motherfucker.

first half of fight - no problem.

last half:

Xaldin: Yeah, I bet you'd love the chance to actually damage me, but I think I'll alternate between being invincible and being invincible with a combo that will completely kill you while giving you no chance at escape. I guess I'll also switch it up by teleporting beside you and instantly wailing on you sometimes.

DEAD

King mickey: Hey, come back to life! The designers realized this was a really poorly balanced fight so they let me revive you a few times...

Revived sora: Ah, super slow reviving animation activate, now I have to find Xaldin and keep my distance. Oh, wait, while I was reviving Xaldin teleported beside me and used his instakill combo while I'm up against a wall.
Oh god Xaldin. I can't remember if I ever got up to him on Proud mode, but hell he was tough enough as is on Normal.

Though the one boss I had trouble with most is Demyx. That 10sec, 10kills move of his is a frigging nightmare unless you have specific abilities or good luck. He's just as useless as an ally in the DS one as well >.>
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Oh man, I told them they pricked the wrong guy..."
author=geodude
author=SmileWithStyle
can't remember which of the awful localisations this is
Louisiana?