WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

i literally hate myself and am steeling my will to play Vagrant Story

i mean this game is awesome and all but i just know i'm going to play for 5 hours and say "whoops fucked up my weapons! time to kill myself" and start all over
I'm playing:
Cave Story
Super Mario Galaxy 2
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess GameCube (for like the third time) (Can't wait for Skyward Sword)
LoZ: the Minish Cap
Mario vs. Donkey Kong GBA
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
cho

i mean this game is awesome and all but i just know i'm going to play for 5 hours and say "whoops fucked up my weapons! time to kill myself" and start all over

I hate you for being that type of player. At least you hate yourself for it.

I play games to have fun, not masturbate on SNES rips or restart my game because I'm not perfect. I don't savescum, I don't cheat, I don't do anything to ruin the experience.
@Craze, don't hate the guy for it. It's an insidious affliction that one develops over time until you eventually stop playing games all together because it's more work than it's worth to make sure you never make a mistake. It's a disease.
author=Craze

I play games with mods
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Depends on the sprite:

I've been playing a really nifty flash game called: House of Dead Ninjas.

It's a lot of fun and doesn't require dozens of hours of commitment, much like Super Crate Box.

I'd be curious which floor you guys can get to. I got 180 something IIRC.
Craze
geodude, I play with mods that don't break the game. Key ring? Helps keep the inventory manageable. New special attacks? Enemies get them too, and enjoy an AI boost.
League of Legends, it's more fun for me playing Co-Op VS AI, even if I've lost more times to them, even when they're on beginner! Ahwell, atlesat I've finally got enough IP to unlock Tristana permanently.
Recently got Pokemon White, and it's fun to play in between flights and dungeon queues on WoW.
author=Creation
Depends on the sprite:
kuniooooooo

author=Craze
geodude, I play with mods that don't break the game. Key ring? Helps keep the inventory manageable. New special attacks? Enemies get them too, and enjoy an AI boost.
but craze you are ruining the experience !!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=CociCookie
League of Legends, it's more fun for me playing Co-Op VS AI, even if I've lost more times to them, even when they're on beginner! Ahwell, atlesat I've finally got enough IP to unlock Tristana permanently.

that's a shame, if you liked LoL on facebook, you could have gotten Trist, plus a new skin, for free.
Heh seems that way. Well meh, it's not like I'm gonna play with any other character unless someone manages to get her before me, at which point I'll just pick a random character from the free ones that week.

Still, getting the skin for free is a good thing I guess.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
yeah, considering you have to pay real money for them, but no big deal.

What's your name on LoL. I'm, non-surprisingly, Hexatona.
That's just for the skins, most of the characters are buyable with IP. And my name is, unsurprisingly, CociCookie
author=CociCookie
That's just for the skins, most of the characters are buyable with IP. And my name is, unsurprisingly, CociCookie

Here's another tip for you: Don't buy tier 2 runes. Stick with tier 1's until you can unlock tier 3.

Been trying to get through FFT without using cheese abilities, got to the wiegraf battle and WHOOPS Im stuck. I do fine until he randomly gets two turns in a row. Derp.
author=Craze
cho

I play games to have fun, not masturbate on SNES rips or restart my game because I'm not perfect. I don't savescum, I don't cheat, I don't do anything to ruin the experience.

See, you've never played Vagrant Story. VS can be absolutely unforgiving if you don't understand its mechanics, and its entirely possible to screw yourself with shitty investments on your weapon crafting with a lack of understanding of the system.

It's really fun if its your thing and its one of the game's most lauded gameplay features. But like I said, it can be unforgiving. It's not a matter of being perfect, its a matter of literally not fucking your shit up so you don't fuck yourself later.

Also fun is subjective
Craze
So why would you play such a poorly-designed game?
It's not poorly designed, it's critically acclaimed and fun as fuck. I may have described it poorly, but it's really one of Square's masterpieces.
Craze
So why would players not just play it and have fun (see: the cho epidemic)?