WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Final Fantasy Origins i keep hopping back and forth between I and II
author=Cosmic_Sea
Final Fantasy Origins i keep hopping back and forth between I and II

I finished 1 in one fell swoop, enjoyed it a lot (even though the random battles were getting annoying, a LOT), but I couldnt get into 2, probably mostly cause of the skill/level up system.

Anyways, apart from getting two characters to Hell difficulty in Diablo 2(act 3/4), I am thinking about getting back into Guild Wars, still so much to do and try in that game, even after 1000+ hours soaked into it, and the soundtrack is just genius, Jeremy Soule did a good job. (probably repeating myself a little here)

And still playing LoL, but today couldnt play at all, damn messed up EU servers. Also the constant 30 min - 1 hour queues during almost all evenings and sometimes on weekends... just sucks, Riot Games should buy more servers with that money they are making, instead of throwing new champions our way every week.

Borrowed 3D Dot Game Heroes from a friend. Such a cool concept, very retro. I hope they make other games like this - like RPG's and platformers.
author=Link_2112
Borrowed 3D Dot Game Heroes from a friend. Such a cool concept, very retro. I hope they make other games like this - like RPG's and platformers.

I made the mistake that I bought this game even though I never played/liked Zelda... got boring after a while, many of the jokes are aimed at people already familiar with Zelda/ other games like this, and when you take out the jokes, the game itself is pretty boring and repetitive imho.... But I know many people loved it, just not my cup of tea.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Been playing Legend of Mana all week, love it!
Finished Back To The Future The Game Part Two. It's a lot of fun, way more than the first part. First part was kind of too little stretched too long. Part 2 has a lot more going on.
I found a simple solution for my Persona 4 dilemma. I downloaded save data off GameFAQs, moved it from PC to PS3 with zip flash drive, then downloaded it off there onto a PS2 memory card using the adapter I already had. Even though the PS3 is a newer one, not really backwards-compatible, it works absolutely fine for data management for any PS system.

Soo now I'm replaying Persona 4 on Expert difficulty and having a great time. The enemies are providing pretty decent challenge for my skill level, but my import file came with a couple million yen so I can afford to max out on stuff like Medicine. I just recruited my second playable character (excluding the protagonist) and I think I'll summon up some Persona from the Compendium with that Victory Cry ability pretty soon...

Oh yeah, and I've been casually playing Dissidua 012. It doesn't really feel that fresh or different from the original, but I'm enjoying playing with a lot of the new characters like Laguna, Kain, Lightning, and Vaan (don't really care about Yuna or Tits McGee). I hate how shallow the characterizations can be at times though, honestly- Laguna is "lol i am bad at directions lots" and Vaan won't shut the hell up about airships.

author=Radscythe
Replaying Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

I quit halfway through 2 because of the MC change, but now I think I can just grit my teeth through it since I want to know what happens.

I'd be interested in knowing what you think about the DDS games. I have them AND Nocturne sitting on my shelf and have been put off from playing them because I didn't really enjoy Strange Journey that much. I've deliberately tried to avoid learning DDS' story, except I've been warned that sometimes the storytelling seems silly towards the beginning, but to give it time because near the end of DDS1 the plot even explains that stuff...
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Played some Witcher. Battle system can be annoying as hell. And the best tactic is mostly using spells to get rid of monsters.

One of my favourite locations

Yep, I got back into GW again :D I found out that they reworked the Dervish class, so Im playing that.
Slashing through monsters with scythes. Stylish!

Though nothing beats my main Ranger, which can be seen on the pick.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Just about finished Hotel Dusk, Xenosaga Ep III is good, spend most of my time reading the Database.

Tried playing Kotor on my old vista laptop, but Smoky areas, or explosions slow it down kinda - something I can't abide. I guess I'll have to see how it runs on my desktop.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

The voice acting oh my God the voice acting

EDIT: Also, I hate this boss. so much.
Restarted Demon's Souls as a Knight, but ended up taking a Heal and Soul Arrow anyway. Seems to be going better this time, apart form when I get mass-mobbed or hit with attacks that pierce my shield.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Playing Pokemon Gold again for the first time in years! I don't know where my old cartridges are, so I'm just emulating it. But that's fine because I'm having a lot more fun with the game thanks to the fastforward key.

Along with dropping my starter early on, I'm also using some pokes I've never used before. Golem and Farfetch'd FEARFUL are so much fun to use ^_^
golem ?? you disgust me
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Yellow Magic
The voice acting oh my God the voice acting

EDIT: Also, I hate this boss. so much.

Of course they would allow her to say such dialogue. :)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Well yeah. They weren't completely fixated on dongs, so it sounded fine to them!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
ah, to be innocent...
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Ulala sounds like Uvula. omg coincidence. Dirty.
author=benos
Ulala sounds like Uvula. omg coincidence. Dirty.

The uvula is the thing hanging in the back of your throat.
Golden Sun on VBA
Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu on ZSNES
Riviera on PSP
Tales of the Abyss on PS2