WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
*cough*
I am playing KS... <.< >.>
Don't judge me!!!
*cough*
That is all~~
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
More of LA Noire, lol I hate that swing chandelier, but it was actually quite easy, and go way past that part, into the catacombs and further on.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Dissidia 012 SO HARD

I should be playing Persona 2: Innocent Sin as well, but DISSIDIAAAAAAAA

do you like these odds? i like these odds
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I sometimes have to make a reality check that 3D Dot Game Heroes is a PS3 game made by Atlus, and not some tounge-in-cheek offering from RMN.

Either that, or my reality is more skewed than I thought.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Just rpg maker 2k3. Not doing much.
Playing Skyrim, it's pretty good.

Also playing FF13, but not as much as i used to.
Same as I was before. Zelda: Skyward sword and Crisis Core(I think?). Haven't been playing them too often, but enough to have fun with them.
author=Arandomgamemaker

Starting to lose its shine? Vanille would be disappointed.
I sold my copy of Skyrim (the FPS on the PS3 was getting worse and worse, still no fix, and 1.4 won't probably adress it either, might be broken forever, FUCK YOU Bethesda, such an awesome game, such a crappy version).

Instead I bought Dark Souls. I was reluctant, since Demons Souls was tough enough, and I only got through once, but the experience was quite unique, so I figured, why not. So far, so awesome, but that's probably because I didn't die yet (in other words, haven't really played it for more than 30 minutes).

I am hoping to get through with a melee class, then do it again with mage-oriented class (pure mage seems impossible from what I read, which is a letdown, but some sort of hybrid might work).

EDIT: AAAAAH, Dark Souls is total bollocks. Catacombs - bollocks. Capra demon - utter and total bollocks. Demons Souls was at least fair, Dark Souls not so much, feels just cheap at times. I am slowly getting through, but after losing my hard earned 20k souls from a boss by falling in a hole and dying, followed by quick death by a swarm of those little spike-wheel guys.... I feel like breaking something. Will have to play the game in smaller chunks, so I don't get frustrated too much... Did I mention that Capra demon was total bulls**t?
The Old Republic. I recently decided to try playing Empire rather than Republic and I feel like it was a really great decision. Empire quests are more interesting and the dialogue sequences are just so much more enjoyable (since you can be a huge dark side jerk and kill almost everyone who crosses your path).
Skyrim, which has been amazing so far. No real complaints about it, other than the occasional game freeze.

However, since yesterday, I've been playing Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars. I've never actually played through from start to finish, so I'm borrowing it from a friend. It's great.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Hotel Mario.
It's actually a good game.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Omega Boost. Pretty slick for a PSX game, albeit a bit repetitive.
Has anyone played Summon Nights for the GBA? Some people say is good but the videos I've seen of it, specially those of the battle system don't impress me that much... I guess I've ran out of cool games to play with on my GBA. There's only Advance Wars left. xP
author=Gourd_Clae
Same as I was before. Zelda: Skyward sword and Crisis Core(I think?). Haven't been playing them too often, but enough to have fun with them.
author=Arandomgamemaker

Starting to lose its shine? Vanille would be disappointed.

I just noticed your comment.

Well, would YOU want to spend 50+ hours going from point A to B for the FIFTH Time? Linear games do tend to get old. (Not to say it's bad, of course.)

Messing around in Skyrim. Did you know that you can force push your followers into the fire puzzle before Alduins Wall? Hilarious!
<INCOMING LONG POST>

I can't seem to focus on one game at a time, plus my attention span is terrible these days, I keep trying different games, looking for some that "scratch my itch".

Skyrim was crap on the PS3 for me, and getting Dark Souls was a bit of a mistake... the game is rewarding when you finally finish a level/beat a boss, but getting that done is sometimes(always?) incredibly frustrating. Plus the framerate in certain areas is just utter crap (Blighttown, New Londo Ruins, area around Hydra, some forest areas...)

Seeing that my gaming time is limited now, thanks to my job, I decided not to spend it on a game that makes me ANGRY and frustrates me to no end at times.

Been trying some RPGs, mainly for PSP :
- ZHP caught my eye (as I tend to like NIS games), interesting gameplay to say the least (mix between Disgaea and a rogue-like?)
- Ys Oath in Felghana seems light on the RPG elements, but looks quite fun
- Fire Breath 3 I couldn't get into, the game feels sooo slow (dialog, combat especially)
- Star Ocean 1, no, just no...
- ClaDun has nice humor, but the action-combat gameplay doesn't offer much
- Fallout 1, kept hearing good things about it, but I'm more of a sword/magic guy, don't like guns too much in RPGs, plus the combat felt pretty "meh", and while I don't mind old graphics, in Fallout it is hard to spot anything anywhere, the UI is clunky...
- Icewind Dale 1 is fun, but it feels like I am cheating my way through... Encounter--> Game Over --> Load and try again --> Rinse and repeat

Nothing that really catches my eye and makes me want to play more (other than ZHP at the moment, and perhaps Ys, but I'm really not a fan of attack-button-mashing games).

I am hard to please when it comes to games nowadays, where are those times when I could just mindlessly grind away dozens of hours in Ragnarok Online or replay Max Payne 2 again and again....

Mid-gaming crisis? :D I hope Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2 or D3 will get released soon... or some "Tales of" game for the PS3 would be nice, but Graces is far away for Europe(summer :/), and even America only gets it in March.... sigh. Maybe I should try to get a PS2 for all the rpgs I've been wanting to play (the PS2 tales games, God Hand, FF X and many others), but that's not a good option, because all those games are HARD to come by in my country.

Maybe I should just man up, stick to one game and simply have fun without overthinking it too much...

PS: Hope it's not that much of an off-topic.

EDIT: At least I never get bored of Modern Warfare 2.... 41/0/5 score, just because SO MANY people dont use Cold Blooded in team deathmatch :

1) Hardline Pro
2) Predator missile
3) Harrier
4) Pavelow
5) ????
6) Profit!
Batman: Arkham City
Skyrim
Mount and Blade (perpetually)

And I have a backlog of about 30 games I need to finish....
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Craze
Dissidia 012 SO HARD

I should be playing Persona 2: Innocent Sin as well, but DISSIDIAAAAAAAA

21 consecutive days, 50+ hours logged.

Still nowhere near ready to quit.
i need to get a memory stick for my PSP to finally start Dissidia 012 -_-;

as for now, Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate-stars via wi-fi, SSBB still, and some Mario Kart Wii online just for the challenges