WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Cool, I may play again. I have a Star Wars loving friend who is interested in trying the game and, if he plays, then another friend who always seeks MMOs to play will probably check it out too. I wanted them to play with me back around release, but they didn't want to pay monthly. This is the perfect opportunity for them to check it out.
Might go take a look at it. Guild Wars 2's still my main game, but nothing's stopping me from playing other ones. The death of the subscription model also means the death of game loyalties.
Castlevania Circle of the Moon was great, so I am now playing Aria of Sorrow (Harmony of Dissonance pisses me off too much).

Plus the forever-awesome Diablo 2. Currently playing an untwinked frost zealot, should be interesting without twinking him with great items/runes/charms etc. Makes me care about even the crappy drops which I would otherwise leave lying on the ground (plus it's more challenging this way). Still so much to do and see in this game. And since there aren't any new or upcoming games that I care about... More time for D2 I guess!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Still playing Till The End of Time; Maria Traydor's just popped up and thus big (yet not so unexpected) reveal #1.

I like how all sorts of questionable things happened up to that point ("who's this Mirage person? And Sophia? And what about those big freaking spaceships?") while Nel seemed completely oblivious.

Also, 17 hours in and I'm still using very basic 'spells' and stuck at three characters (although I think Maria joins the party so that's a fourth?). Looking at a guide or two I've realised I seem to have missed one optional character, and I might have to try the whole 'inventing' thing to get better 'spells'. Don't really have the patience for that kind of thing though, and regular attacks seem to be doing just fine (although hitting O...O...X, X repeatedly is starting to get to me).

EDIT: Holy Difficulty Spike, Batman! I don't know if this is just because Maria stinks, but the difficulty of enemy encounters' been turned up to 11. I just got a Game Over for the first time in this game (well, discounting getting petrified which is rather cheap IMO), and it wasn't even a boss battle. :(
Been playing The Binding of Isaac lately after some folks here were mentioning it (I forget who/where). It's definitely very chuckle-inducing for the first few plays, but I find myself getting frustrated sometimes by some of the rooms that are thrust at me. I've come across 2-3 rooms so far that I've had absolutely no answer to, and it really does suck. It feels like the game is Gandalf shouting at me, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
I've been playing Awesomenauts over the weekend.

It is the first of "this kind of game" I've played. But it's quite a bit of fun.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Guild Wars 2

One of the best terrifying things to happen to me in a game ever.
Hahaha, what the hell is that!? That thing is seriously sitting UNDER the game world?
I finally got around to playing dead space the other day, after having it sitting around in my game collection for three years. Thought I'll dust the cover off and give it a spin. So far it's probably the best horror game I've played in decades. The sound design is absolutely amazing with headphones on and it can get pretty intense most of the time. I will probably get around to playing dead space 2 at some point in 2015.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Sims 3: where zombies casually contemplate love on your front lawn (after eating your plants).
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
http://www.freeindiegam.es/2012/11/52-adriaan-de-jongh/

I found this short... game... called 52 today. It's about 5 minutes long and pretty cool.

What a Twist!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Started playing the original Wild Arms not terribly long ago. Also, Xenosaga Episode 1 - Dur Wille zer Macht.
I decided to download PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on a whim last night. I'm glad I did, because the game is a real blast. It's more hectic than Smash Bros, but it's also more strategic due to how the whole fighting system works.

Plus it's just fun as hell to beat up Parappa the Rapper as Nathan Drake while Master Onion chills in the background telling his pupils to kick, punch, etc.
Just playing Romancing SaGa 3, Treasure of Rudras and Radiant Historia.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Still playing Star Ocean 3. Just finished the 1st disc so I'm guess I'm at the halfway mark (30 hours in, yikes). Things are getting ridiculously OTT now, but I'm actually enjoying every minute of it.

Q. What's cooler than a giant-ass dragon?
A. A giant-ass dragon with motherfucking lasers.
Finally started Demon's Souls after having it gather dust on the shelf for almost a year. I got hooked instantly. I feel like I'm playing an actual video game.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Playing some Valkyria Chronicles
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
On sitting on the cumulative eight hours to took get home, I decided to finally play of Legacies of Dondoran from this site. Got to say it kept me interested, and I'm still playing it now.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Not quite relevant, but quite relevant.

I went 8-bit shopping and decided to buy Mega Man 2. I also bidded for Super Mario Bros 2 (complete with manual and box)

I was going to buy Dragon Warrior, it's somewhat semi-rare here at least, since RPGs weren't released in Europe. But I didn't think it sounded good enough. Would've bought it instead of SMB2 if it was Dragon Warrior IV.

"DUHH WHY DON'T U JUST DWNLD EMULETUR LOL FUCKIN FAEGUT FELL FOR SCAM LOLLLOOLOLOLOLOL"

Because I want to play it on an electronic shoebox. Shut up.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
KlisterVX
Just playing Romancing SaGa 3, Treasure of Rudras and Radiant Historia.

RH and Rudras are two of my favorite games. High-five!

"Hank, please listen to your father, even though he's pretending to be a tiger. Again."