WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=Sooz
author=Seiromem
Playing GameDev Tycoon.

Made a Vitrual Pet Casual game named Grappi
10, 10, 9, 10 and now I'm a millionaire!
Thanks RMN
holy shit y'all

You really should just make a simple game of that, Sooz, I swear you'll be rolling in it all the way to the bank. Hell, look at Five Nights at Freddy's yo. Gotta give the public what they want: Something they didn't know they wanted.
75 iGMC games in a row, 75 IGMC games~ Take one day, give it a score, 74 IGMC games in a row~

Yup, my life right now is IGMC.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Feldschlacht IV
Developer interviews, the Ultimania, and the original game (although admittedly unclear) have clarified that Sephiroth controlled Jenova, and used Jenova's shapeshifting abilities to maintain his form. Sephiroth's will dominated Jenova's inert ego and form and he effectively used her as a puppet for the entirely of the game.

Sephiroth controlled Jenova, not the other way around.

I see. Then nevermind what I said. Thanks for clarifying that.

EDIT: Also, does a villain necessarily have to be evil to be effective? That's putting quite a limitation on a narrative.

Of course not. It's a case-by-case basis. Sephiroth was pretty evil in the game, so I thought he was supposed to be evil.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Isrieri
author=Sooz
author=Seiromem
Playing GameDev Tycoon.

Made a Vitrual Pet Casual game named Grappi
10, 10, 9, 10 and now I'm a millionaire!
Thanks RMN
holy shit y'all
You really should just make a simple game of that, Sooz, I swear you'll be rolling in it all the way to the bank. Hell, look at Five Nights at Freddy's yo. Gotta give the public what they want: Something they didn't know they wanted.

It's actually already in the works :3 I'm doing the eventing while Sooz is doing graphics. But I have a lot on my plate right now so I can't say when it'll come out.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Played a bit of Columns 3 last night.

Holy crap. I haven't played a good competitive puzzle game in years. The single player is actually forgiving to a certain degree and its gameplay has a surprising amount of depth for a puyo puyo/tetris clone.

It's still hard as sin, though. I can barely get past the cobra in normal mode. :(
I may or may not be taking advantage of FFXI's free login period to visit my old character and run some storyline missions. >_>
Still playing Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix.

Critical Mode would seriously be so much harder if they didn't give you a shitload of AP to work with, haha. Like, you still have to be careful not to get hit too much, but I've long been used to the combat from playing the original version of 2 so I haven't had any real problems thus far.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Gotten addicted to the Consuming Shadow. Vaguely roguelike Lovecraftian game? Where dying all the time actually helps you? HELL YES.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Liberty
75 iGMC games in a row, 75 IGMC games~ Take one day, give it a score, 74 IGMC games in a row~

Yup, my life right now is IGMC.
I can't say I particularly envy your situation.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Back to Xenogears! YAAAAAAY!

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=Marrend
Back to Xenogears! YAAAAAAY!

"What novels are you reading?"
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'm playing Knights of Pen and Paper.
It is fun but i bet the fun will dry out pretty quick after a while.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Knights does dry out incredibly quickly. No point to playing more than once, sadly =/

I AM PLAYING ANGRY BIRDS EPIC, KENTONA

...and yeah it's good fucking bhell
Finished Oblivion again, and moved on to Fallout Shelter. Probably the most solid phone game I've personally played, but got boring really quick so I uninstalled it.

Now I'm playing the Knytt games again. I fucking love Knytt. They're still some of the best indie games out there.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
yeah i didn't even bother with Shelter from the reactions on reddit

knytt is amazing but Within A Deep Forest is for sure my favorite game by that guy!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I finally got around to playing A Link Between Worlds. The item system was pretty neato! Between that and the wall-walking, it managed a pretty good balance between key-and-lock progression and free-form exploration. Being able to do dungeons in any order and stumbling upon secrets feels really good.

I also beat Starcraft 2-2 (zerg time) and it was fun. Not as wow as Starcraft 2-1 (human) was, but the last battle was an enjoyable endurancefest and the ending was neat and sad and much less cliche than I was expecting.
author=Craze

knytt is amazing but Within A Deep Forest is for sure my favorite game by that guy!

Yay, someone else who play Within A Deep Forest!
LightningLord2
Craze

Yay, someone else who play Within A Deep Forest!

It's embarrassing, but I still haven't really sunk my teeth into WADF. I think I tried it ages ago but sucked too hard to get anywhere.

I know what I'm doing tonight!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
The best phone games are slidey block puzzles. Or snake, if you're on a super old non-touchscreen phone.