WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=Craze
i just beat dragon age: inquisition: trespasser and it is the best ending to any game that i have ever played. the credits sequence alone is worth the price of admission imo (okay maybe not but it is very amazing)

That's good to know. I'm so excited to play it.
@Sated: Even worse, when you got that one or two games a year, and if the magazine review wasn't honest, you were stuck with it. So many terrible games I beat multiple times because I had so few options. Least now if I buy a terrible game, and I can't return it, I can write it off.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
Big Post

Thanks for the help! I actually figured I was supposed to go to that castle with the wererats and zombie guys but the last time I went there, I got my ass nearly destroyed by those martial artist freaks. Now I know not to take that north stairway.

My party currently consists of a human female, mutant female, a skeleton turned lizard then back to a skeleton and now a red bull, and an albatross turned lizard then back to albatross then oni... Yeah I pretty much chose these guys purely on the basis that they look cool.
author=Craze
bloons was the best before kingdom rush existed

lmao yeah, Kingdom Rush is also really really addicting. idk what it is about these little mobile games but they're strangely well made.
Tekken 5 (just got one more character to unlock, but also several story cinematics)
Kingdom Hearts (but can't resume my saved game as my PS2 memory card may have gone bad...I hope it is a fluke and works later, if not, gotta get a new card and start over)
Final Fantasy VI (starting from the beginning to try and do better when I reach the boss I was stuck at)
Heresies of Discord (an RPG Maker game...just 4 more endings and one last clue!)
Been playing "Mythiventures (Heroes Tactics)" and it's pretty awesome, it's a combination of Heroes of Might & Magic, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Heroes Charge.
Hands down one of the best strategy game, best turn-based game, best tactical RPG game I have ever played! YAY!

Just recently launched on Google Play.
User was warned for this post
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Undertale and some Skyrim with T3nd0's Perkus Maximus.

They are both really good.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
The Consuming Shadow has turned into my new chillax videro game. I've gotten all the good ends for all the characters, so now I'm just playing for funsies (and still hoping someday to get 100% file completion. DAMMIT THIN MAN COME AT ME!)

author=evoc0ncept
Been playing "Mythiventures (Heroes Tactics)" and it's pretty awesome, it's a combination of Heroes of Might & Magic, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Heroes Charge.
Hands down one of the best strategy game, best turn-based game, best tactical RPG game I have ever played! YAY!

Just recently launched on Google Play.

SOUNDS LEGIT
Max Payne 3. Every bit as good as I was expecting.

God, I missed Bullet Time so much ;____;
Paradox just had a big sale on Steam, so I snagged all the DLC I could...so right now, playing Europa Universalis 4. Trying to go for the Big Blue Blob achievement this run with France.
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest again for the Wii U’s Virtual Console. My brother and I are attempting to do an 102% run of the entire game altogether, just like old times. So far we’ve just finished Krazy Kremland and we’re missing one of the DK coins back in Glimmer's Galleon in the third world and we still need to find it. I don’t wanna look up no walkthrough this time around and wanna find everything in this game ourselves without the use of a guide, just like how it used to be.

And, yes, I have to be Dixie for the whole entire game. It just doesn’t feel right not playing as her. :)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
dissidia 012 duodecim is still the best action game i think i've ever played

skullgirls is alright! been playing both. i'm bad at traditional fighters but valentine is so much fun to dash around as ~
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I beat Undertale last week, and I would highly recommend it to people who like Earthbound, dogs, or both.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah, been watching Uni play a pacifist run of it and it is completely delightful.
just bought UNDERTALE ! i'm so ready for this, i've heard many good things, including dogs, dogs, and dogs
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Thank you, Undertale... I have always wanted

to date a skeleton
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'm trying to play ff7 and dissidia 012 at the same time and it's so hard because while ff7 is charming and quaint, 012 is so good. it's the only game i know of where the gameplay is cooler than the cutscenes. also, amazing FF remixes. my only game OSTs I keep on my mobile devices are from Oblivion, FF13, FE:Awakening, and Dissidia 012...

also playing brave hero yuusha in spurts! it's pretty great! go play it, I think it's featured on the front page? it's one of the more polished and slick rm* games i've played in a while. it just flows soooo smoothly in terms of pacing. i'll be honest, i'm a little envious of sgtmetoo's mind for design(tm).