WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

I'm currently enjoying my first playthrough of Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru! I'm using Harlequin's Game Boy shader and
Ztranslate! (´。• ᵕ •。`)
A-And "I" was just playing Super Adventure Island II for the Super Nintendo!

Uh…

- And here’s a link to a video featuring a bunch of cute kittens!

Yep. CUUUTTTE kittens!
Its rocket league on Playstation and Desperados 3 on PC. And SAPM
What’s with all these spam bots posting in this thread lately, anyway? It’s weird.

I mean…spam bots, we do have over one million different topics to post in. Why constantly choose this one?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Outer Worlds. Enjoying it so far.
I was lucky enough to get NEO: The World Ends with You early and let me tell you. I VIBE HARD WITH THIS GAME.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Cyberpatch 2077 taking forever.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=DungeonDevDude
I was lucky enough to get NEO: The World Ends with You early and let me tell you. I VIBE HARD WITH THIS GAME.

Is it a sequel to Neo Scavenger?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Fallout 4. Mods are great.
I'm playing Final Fantasy 14: Endwalker and Tales of Arise at the moment. The newest Tales game is pretty fantastic overall, I'm impressed (I loved Beseria but I haven't played any of the other ones).
I've fallen down the hole of Deep Rock Galactic.

Send help, I'm turning into an angry space dwarf who loves rock and stone. ._.
I've played 40 hours of Library of Ruina in the past 2 weeks.

It's neat.
I've been playing Xenoblade 3D recently and omg why didn't I start playing this earlier. It's SO good. I'm at the Bionis Leg right now.
Been playing Elden Ring.

It's very good, couldn't afford missing out on the FOMO. It feels like the Demon's Souls days where me and my friends are just constantly exchanging random tips and info. Some of my friends who never played a souls game before are also dipping into it. I kind of wish more games would go out of their way to be more mysterious and not try to spell everything out. It took me 10 hours to get around to fighting the first actual story boss when I probably could have done it MUCH earlier. But I spent so much time wandering into really scary tough enemy areas where I just sneak/run away most of the time. Feels like playing an MMO as a kid where you wander into the "wrong side of the map" but the game just lets you do it.

It's a huge trend lately to just do x but with an open world but uh, I guess this is a really good fit for FromSoft, so far anway.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Reinstalling PS4 games. Cyberpunk 2077, and hope to play some Detroit: Become Human in progress of downloading from PSN.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I haven't played Beyond Good and Evil in years. There's an issue with R1 detection, which I might try to look up later, but, man, it's so refreshing to play this again after all this time.

I've also been in something of a Wing Commander - Privateer kick. I tried playing Privateer 2 - The Darkening too, but, the game's too damn fast. I play it through DOSBox, so, I might look into the graphics settings to slow it down so I can actually interact meaningfully with the in-flight combat.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Uncharted 4.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
My girlfriend and I just finished AI: Somnium Files! It's a sci-fi adventure game about analyzing people's dreams in order to solve murders.

The concept is really cool, but the execution is all over the place. The plot leans into some heavy sci-fi, but the character interactions bounce around from "serious drama" to "anime turned up to 11". Sometimes this is done for incredible effect, but it can be a touch grating at times.

The dreamscape sequences give you access to the mental secrets of various characters, and have incredibly wild designs ranging from psychedelic to horror to
minecraft parody

Solving the puzzles is a lot of guesswork, and many operate on totally random logic. But if you make the wrong choice, there's some unique gag or dialogue as you watch your AI partner fail spectacularly, so it never feels too bad.

Overall it was a fun and wild game, even if tonally it was a total mess. The characters are fun and dynamic, and the end still got me right in the heart. If nothing else, it's really clear that the developers had a LOT of fun making it.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Completely agree on your thoughts on AI, slash. I loved it despite the tonal whiplash, and am really looking forward to the sequel.

I'm playing Rune Factory 5. It's basically Story of Seasons but with an extra dungeon crawling element, and that was enough to get me hooked on the series when the first one came out all these years ago. RF5 has everything I like about the series, so I'm enjoying it a lot.

It's a good thing, too, since this game is jank as all hell. Rough controls, bugged dialogue, awful battle balancing, and serious performance drops make playing it a real struggle. There still enough new and interesting ideas and plenty of charm to the game that the jank comes across more as a result of troubled development instead of a lazy attempt at cashing in on a stagnant series.

All in all, I can only recommend RF5 to people who are already fans of the series, but fans have likely already gotten it themselves. Newcomers should play RF4 special instead. All the better you start there since, if you like it, you can unlock some extra townspeople in RF5 with your save data. Plebs like me who played RF4 on the 3DS are left out to dry, though...
What you playing on? I found that the switch version is decent. A little jank in some areas, but otherwise really good. I've been having fun with it. X3