WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Desktop Dungeons! It's a neat little twenty-minute roguelike with a lot of replayability.

So far I've cleared the normal dungeon with 9/12 basic classes. I'll probably finish up the last three then work on the challenge dungeons a bit more.
Got a lot of time to play Ace Attorney Investigations on the weekend so I plowed through the last two cases. A fun game, still has that annoying "I know what I want to say but I don't know how to input it into the game / It isn't time to do anything about it yet" issue the previous games did but it wasn't that bad. I should go through AA1 again.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Now that you mention it I think my 4th playthrough of all the AA games is overdue...but Cloud is such a cool dude. Busty sword and everything.
New Super Mario Bros Wii.

My wife bought it for me out of the blue and we played it with her dad and brother. It was superfun but she was getting REALLY mad. "Yes dear, I INTENTIONALLY jumped on your head and sent you plummeting into the lava" ::|
Killing each other unintentionally is half the fun in SMBW.

Killing each other intentionally is the other half!
Well I'm almost finished with "The Journey" section of P3 now... only 1 Month and 10 days to go ingame. For some reason it seems like I'm completing this game waaaaaaaay faster than I should, but that may be due to my P3 marathon the weekend after I got it.

Still, I have the whole of "The Answer" to get through afterwards, so still life in this game yet!

Also, I found my Fire Red cart and my old GBA SP, minus the charger. Once I do, I can finally get the rest of Victory Road and the Elite Four done and obtain Mewtwo. Dunno whether I'll bother with the rest of the stuff.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
In between bouts of playing Magaician's Quest: Mysterious Times, I'm playing Tales of Symphonia, finishing up Contact(DS), and I have a hankering to play some Starsiege: Tribes.
I've now switched from Generica to Iron Gaia.
post=135150
Killing each other unintentionally is half the fun in SMBW.

Killing each other intentionally is the other half!

She punched me when we bumped off each other on a small platform and we both fell into the lava and died. Punched HARD.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Final Fantasy XII.
Dragon Warrior 3 on GBC
Megaman 1 on NES
Just got my copy of Super Street Fighter IV today. Time to waste some scrubs.
MY SQUIRTLE AND CHARMANDER WON'T OBEY >:(
Just beat the second Barthendelus fght in FFXIII. Is this the one where he supposedly casts doom? If so I must have killed him fast enough, good to know that even without a sentinel, the party can manage to survive 99% of the time.

Also I beat the final case of Justice For All. Sometimes I swear the contradictions are ridiculously hard to notice, and if I do notice them, it seems to be on the one sentence I don't bring it up on... still, atleast I'm past that case and onto T&T
MY SQUIRTLE AND CHARMANDER WILL OBEY / ARE AWESOME :D
I started playing Monster Hunter Freedom again (i have played Unite to death) I forgot how hard Wyvern of Land and Sky is
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Depending on what game you're playing its... ARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huzzah for Persona Fusion, got (after many attempts) a Thor that has all Auto-Ma skills plus Invigorate 2, which I will prob end up ditching sometime in the future (Tiz kinda crap). Man I hate the randomized Skill inheritance sometimes...

EDIT: Jotun of Grief is now called Jotun of Rage. Because that's what he made me AND my characters do >:( As for why it made me rage? It 1HKO'd me with Megidolaon when he only needed 1 more hit to die :|

EDIT EDIT: Nyyyyxxxxx :S
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
Hard call... Just remembered that the new Final Fantasy was out and my older bro purchased it and NOT playing it (idiot... I know). Currently, RE-playing Devil May Cry 4, haven't touched it in 2 years now, thought I'd do it again. (Until my hands get on that Final Fantasy that is) :D