WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

i think you guys are missing the point

INTIMIDATE
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Gyarados may not be amazing by itself but few pokes can withstand the incredible tag-team duo that is GyaraJolt!

WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I am Gyarados hear me ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR
did you know nidorina and nidoqueen can't breed

completely sterile

*on topic edit*
Mass Effect 2. Also got my hands on Half Minute Hero (but ME2 is much better)
man the music and cinematics in FFVIII still sound / look impressive today. current developers take note!
Bowser's Inside Story. It's a great game, actually a lot better than I expected it to be.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

Still playing this.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hey guys - I need a hand.

I want to like Heroes of Mana, but I can't quite figure out a way to compensate for the bad pathfinding (would it have killed them to include diagonal?). So, for anyone who has and liked the game, what little tricks did you employ? One of the things I discovered was that if I have a large group moving in unison, to a single spot, I click on that spot multiple times to iron out the bad paths. that sometimes helps a little. I also, though, am compelled to turn the speed way down to catch any weird shit that the guys do and correct it in time, but if I do that the rest of the map when things are going well hurts my brain, even when holding down the speedup button.

One other question I had - I know that some monsters have a long distance type of attack (like the mushbooms), but when i order them to kill some other unit most of the time they will walk up to them (getting pummeled by THEIR long range attacks) and only attack when right beside them.

Which brings me to my third and final problem - what do you do that kill of of those monsters that just keeps running around like a jackass!? My units can't attack him because he never stands still long enough for one of them to be beside him, and most units move at the same speed?

Thanks for the help.
I just cut myself until whatever part of my brain that tells me to quit doing stupid shit kicked in and I played *insert any other RTS game ever* instead

(I just threw armies at enemies and hoped for the best. If a group got hit by the pathfinding and walked away I'd tell them their orders again and pray and make virgin sacrifices for the voodoo gods that I wouldn't have to build a bajillion units to throw at the enemies until I won. Eventually I'd win out of sheer will and endurance fighting every part of the game until I threw it in my closet and I will never touch it again)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I remember the day i bought it. in EB - "Hey Tyler, check this out, a used copy of this new game."
"Huh. Oh hey, there's a video of the game playing right now."
FLASHY GRAPHICS AWESOME
"Wow, that actually looks pretty damn good"
Ten minutes deciding which one of us wanted to buy it. I do. I take home.
"What is this I don't even"

not quite that bad but still. That's the second time I bought a game on the spot because of a trailer on the EB tv. The first was Romancing Saga - and I certainly odn't regret that one - just wish I had the strategy guide! thank god for the internet though
I was banned and wasn't supposed to be posting!
I was banned and wasn't supposed to be posting!
I thought you were banned.

Also I am playing Pool of Radiance. I'm not sure why I play really outdated CRPGs nowadays.
I'm still playing what I said I was last time, only now I've reinstalled Rise Of Nations and had a few games on it.
Beat Mass effect 2 the second time last week, Been playing the Bad Company 2 beta which is really a great deal of fun... The new Phoenix Wright game comes out next week. It's a good thing all these good games are coming out; I might have done something stupid like buy Global Agenda.
Puyo Puyo Box. No eye punching art style, cool music but poor voices. Still massive fun. :-)