WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Star Trek Online... but I've gotten quickly bored with it, I'm waiting till they revamp some of the more boring missions.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
A friend of mine tried to show STOnline to me, and I was like... that's it? He didn't even bother showing me the "away missions" section of the game. apparently the ship battles are where it's at. I just thought the whole game looked like a shitty game, let alone a shitty star trek game.

The location he showed me was some blown up planet area... But, the planet was hardly bigger than 10 ships. And, all the "massive chunks" of rock floating around for atmosphere... You could pass through. You couldn't even use them for cover, or at least get damage when you run into them...

The whole game just looked like totally pointless. Did it even have an overall narrative to care about?
Way Of The Samurai 3 on 360. It's utterly hilarious.
God Of War Collection. Can't believe I refused to play this for so long, figured it'd be another crappy Devil May Cry knockoff.
Playing InFamous right now, as a villain. I think I'm about 2/3's through the game at the moment.
Red Dead Redemption came in the post today. Gonna boot it up, install it to the HHD and waste a few hours away.
I put Knights in the Nightmare on my R4. I've only played a small amount but it's pretty awesome so far.

Also put NitroTracker on it, while not a game, tiz still awesome to play around with from time to time.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I have an R4 as well. When i first got it, I used it to read Ender's Game, as well as Speaker for the Dead.

I don't use it much, otherwise. usually to try out a game I may like. I don't like the emulators it has for other systems, they're just too buggy, and you just plain can't emulate VBA games, which sux hard. The Wii has really good emulators, and so does the PSP I hear.

Unfortunately, it seems that any work on a rpg maker for the ds is kaput. Man, that'd be so popular.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=139519
I put Knights in the Nightmare on my R4. I've only played a small amount but it's pretty awesome so far.

KitN is a really, really good game. Strategy RPG/Bullet Hell crossover GO
GUESS WHAT GAME I GOT CRAZE

THREE GUESSES
I picked up Fallout 3: Game of the year edition, and it kicks ass. It also starts to lag after fifteen minutes of play. At that point I have to save,quit and wait about fifteen minutes for cool down. Any fix suggestions?
Okay, Fragile Dreams was basically made for me.
post=139534
KitN is a really, really good game. Strategy RPG/Bullet Hell crossover GO

Haha yeah, the fact you have to manage unit locations, unit VIT, Item usage, phase switching, weaknesses and smashing things for key items (or you're screwed unit wise) AND at the same time dodge the attacks that come onto the screen makes it entertaining.

Plus it's nice that it's a full-touchscreen (well, almost) game on the DS, amidst all the RPGs and strategy games where I use the buttons alot more.

If anything would have been better, the key item boxes and objects could have been easier to break. I can clear the level easier than obtaining the key items sometimes >.>

EDIT:
Also playing The Dark Spire, which is giving me a pretty heavy Wizardry vibe, especially in Classic graphic mode. It can be as hard and mean as wizardry too, espec when it comes to my Elf mage, 3 HP at Lv 1, making him doomed if he ends up in the front lines :|
Playin Dragon Age Origins. It started out okay, but as it progressed it got infinitely better.
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
post=139565
Okay, Fragile Dreams was basically made for me.

FFFFF YOU GOT IT??? Isn't it awesome? XDDD <3

post=139533
Splat.

I played some of that...but never got that far. Man that damage is amazing. O__O I just downloaded Strange Journey to give it a go when I don't have time to play on the wii XD.
post=139599
If anything would have been better, the key item boxes and objects could have been easier to break. I can clear the level easier than obtaining the key items sometimes >.>

If my memory doesn't fail me, the best one is a warrior without too much "chaos" and has more law. The best one for chest/barrel breaking is Michael/Michel, that blonde dude. And I'm so totally replaying this game after Strange Journey.

p.s. fragile dreams is awesome.
Despite convinced me to buy FFT for the PS3 (it's in the Playstation Store for $10) on IRC, so I did. The tutorials are good so far! :D

(I am slowly catching up with the rest of the RPG playing world...)
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
super street fighter 4
super metroid. it's been years!