WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

finishing up Phantasy Star (SMS Power Re-translation).
and starting SaGa Frontier. 8]
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Breath of Fire IV.

Ershin's horror movie entrance was

amazing.
EDIT: However the unique composition of BOF 3's music puts its music head and shoulders over the other games in the series.
=|

BoF 3 has the second best soundtrack of the series (IMO). I really really like the jazz sound of it (youtube These Little Things Technology and Donden), but BoF 4 has this incredible uniqueness to its soundtrack. Actually, I really appreciate how Yoshino Aoki can compose a completely different style and vibe between the two games, so they are both really incredible. But I can't shake some songs that BoF 4 has (youtube A Warring God and Yet the Merchants will Go). Way better than most FF soundtracks!

oh, I am playing some recently translated snes games right now.
Craze

Now I just need Cray and I am all set.

Neo: I just listened to A Warring God while I was uploading the above image. Youtuberepeat is wonderful.
adding in Prayer and Truth of Dreams (bof 4).

Or just the whole soundtrack. I would download it!
Okay, I'm done.
Replaying Eternal Sonata. Ultimate Umbrella combat Action!
Eternal Sonata plays a lot with high numbers. I liked it that the Paper Mario series kept the damage formula simple, as it also added some sort of strategy. And yes, I'm replaying PM on the N64. :3
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Paper mario, in all his forms, is great.

I think I saw a vid of a guy taking advantage of badges to do a ridiculous amount of damage to a boss with 20 HP.
post=141463
Eternal Sonata plays a lot with high numbers.

Haha no kidding, especially when Viola is used properly in combat. 10k+ on a boss is such a pretty sight. Especially if said boss is spending it's time smashing the other party members into the dirt with it's hard to time attacks.

As you can prob tell, I'm (still) playing it. I'm actually surprised with the story, got more depth than I was expecting than some reviews.
post=141544
I'm actually surprised with the story, got more depth than I was expecting than some reviews.
The story is not really the problem, but the characters action are pretty over-the-top and cliche. I like it though. ;3
Playing Dragon Age Origins, Skies of Arcadia, Nostalgia, Final Fantasy IV, Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, and Lunar Silver Star Harmony all at the same time because I'm just hardcore like that. >:D
post=141764
The story is not really the problem, but the characters action are pretty over-the-top and cliche. I like it though. ;3
Same here, I especially like Count Waltz, even when he's kicking my ass (No revival items: Baaaaad situation :( )
Craze
Still Breath of Fire IV. So far the game is <333.

Also, Strange Journey. It's taken me a few months, yeah, but I'm in Eridanus! Only sixty more hours to go.
I'm playing Ico right now. Some of the puzzles are annoying and Yorda can be a pain sometimes. So far, I prefer Shadow of the Colossus, which is one of my all time favorite games.
Playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii with my sister(s).

I don't know, last time I played Super Mario Bros. 3 it wasn't nearly as hard as this.
That's because the controls are SMB1-era of response, physics and timing. And that timing was shit.

My wife keeps asking me why I keep dying. My answer is because the physics are shit.
I'm dying because people are jumping on my head and sending me down a pit.
Or bumping into me and knocking me off secure ground, and into a pit.
Or picking me up and throwing me into a pit.

I wanna know why they were thinking that bumping into other people and sending them flying was a good idea, especially in a mainly multiplayer game...

I guess it worked though, I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'm probably going to keep playing well after we finish the last stage.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=142051
That's because the controls are SMB1-era of response, physics and timing. And that timing was shit.

My wife keeps asking me why I keep dying. My answer is because the physics are shit.

I will never understand your hatred of nintendo-era mario physics. I always thought it was ultra cool and realistic at the time. jumping was instant, and your momentum carried, though thankfully you could alter your course midair. Also, upon landing, your momentum carried you a little bit, even if you didn't push a direction.

much more fun than games that let you stop on a dime, even in midair.