WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Hero's Realm, Final Fantasy IX, Epic Battle Fantasy 3.
post=203030
Epic Battle Fantasy 3.
So much better than the first two.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Thus far I'm back to the entrance of the Ancient Tomb after playing for a couple of days.

EDIT: And I just beat the game.
I have just discovered the wonder that is OKAMI. How could I have skipped this when it came out???
Craze
post=203034
post=203030
Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

The second is still a very solid game, in my opinion.
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
post=203059
I have just discovered the wonder that is OKAMI. How could I have skipped this when it came out???

?!?! Well at least now you know the beauty of it. X'D And what to expect (slightly) in MvC3! I can't wait to play that game hnnggh.

Recently picked up Elebits: Adventures of Kai and Zero, Harvest Moon: Wind Bazaar (I'm a sucker for HM games orz), still haven't finished Dragon Quest 9! Annnd Pokemon Heart Gold...so I'm playing them all very slowly at the same time. Mostly Elebits.
post=203062
post=203034
post=203030
Epic Battle Fantasy 3.
The second is still a very solid game, in my opinion.
I know it is. The order I think goes 3>2>>>1 in terms of how awesome they are.
Well, i just finished RE Remake Jill Scenario.
Im starting Chris' scenario now.
Finished Trials and Tribulations, the last trial was amazingly easier than I expected, that or I'm finally getting the hang of remembering stuff from the investigation and piecing it together into game-logic for the actual trials.

In anycase, I'm onto Apollo Justice, and it's been pretty entertaining so far, and I like the fact it switched to new characters, and I can't quite decide whether I prefer Apollo to Wright yet. Trucy is clearly the new Maya, though more enternaining (To me atleast) and the fact Ema is back is awesome, especially 'cause it brought the forensics in.

I like the new 'Percieve' system, much easier to manage than the sodding Psyche-Locks. One thing I miss though is the ability to submit Profiles. But I guess it's a small thing to lose.
Craze
Psyche-Locks > FINGERNAIL MICROTWITCH EXAMINATION

Apollo Justice is the only one of the five AA games that I haven't completed.
post=203030
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
i started a New Game+ after i finished it (on Normal difficulty), it took me literally 1 hour to get back to the final boss

my friend tells me Epic difficulty is a bitch, kind of not looking forward to it but i'm a cheev whore so i kinda have to
post=203092
Psyche-Locks > FINGERNAIL MICROTWITCH EXAMINATION

Apollo Justice is the only one of the five AA games that I haven't completed.

I'll take Microtwitch Examination over Psycholocks (Yeah I prefer Edgeworth's name for 'em). It's simpler and easier to work with, and they don't show up quite as often. Apolo's abilities are still nuts, but I guess theres much stranger things in the Ace Attorney universe.
Already pumped about 35 hours into Okami so far...
Did I just play Infinite Undiscovery on Infinite mode (impossibly hard cheap grind mode) for 55 hours to get a 1 Gamerscore achievement? Yes. Yes I did.

I'm sorry but I couldn't stand having my Gamerscore end in a four or nine, it looked untidy.
About to continue with my first full play of FF6. I forgot where I was at.
post=202741
post=201958
Wild Arms 1 on ps. Never finished it during it's original run. Really fun game.
I was playing pretty good, until I got to the point where the chick of the party wants to give the only thing that can possibly stop the bad guys TO the bad guys, even when everyone around her who isn't a moron tells her that is a dumb idea. I stopped there because I didn't want to feel stupid.

Also, The maze (sewers) right after that decision was hard and I kept getting lost then i was distracted by the Tales series.

Overall, I find WA1 dungeons confusing

I'm pretty sure that that's where I quit when I played it years ago...I stuck with it now and was surprised at how fun the game is.
Probably gonna end up playing Mass Effect more in between Uni work and other stuff, due to it being extremely smooth on my new comp. Finally I have a PC that can play this game near-perfectly! Wooo!
Now playing Tales of Legendia.

My server is the best server. <3 <3 <3 (also, totally watch this at 720pi!)