WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=geodude
champ ?? hehehe you, sir, are a CHUMP

Your video has a strange habit of auto-playing.
dont play with geodude he cheats and uses the game genie to a. make his playerman go faster b. force me to own goal
what i actually do is move in straight lines
sun tzu never said anything about that...
i don't remember sun tzu penning his seminal work "the art of football"
author=geodude
this is a great game, we should play some time. also tong poo <3

(in case you haven't noticed, this is an online game. you can play 1v1 up to 11v11. i haven't played more than 3v3)

Geez, I've been trying for a while but can't actually get into a game. Why would a game that is 3v3 have a room size of 10 >.>
10 is the default. also they can rotate team members
author=geodude
10 is the default. also they can rotate team members

That looks as much fun as playing EA Soccer.
Syphon Filter 5: Dark Mirror
And it's awesome!
Syphon Filter 6: Logans Shadow
Best PSP game of all time
author=jakandsig
Syphon Filter 6: Logans Shadow
Best PSP game of all time

Why must you reply to everythinggggggg. Just drop a post once and a while and leave it be.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=Link_2112
author=geodude
this is a great game, we should play some time. also tong poo <3

(in case you haven't noticed, this is an online game. you can play 1v1 up to 11v11. i haven't played more than 3v3)
Geez, I've been trying for a while but can't actually get into a game. Why would a game that is 3v3 have a room size of 10 >.>

for the record this game is hawt stuff
Currently I'm playing Persona 4 (a game that I luuurve, more/less the same as P3 on PSP) and hope to finish the big puppy in a couple more days. I've also been playing Strange Journey kind of intermittently, but I'm in the third dungeon and I'm still not really feeling it. And, I've been playing Resident Evil 5 co-op with a friend, a chapter every couple days... I like the controls, but, coming to it as someone who's never played REs very much before, I think the story and characters are dumb, and it just makes me wish I were playing Gears of War 1 or 2 instead.

I'm not really planning on starting anything for awhile after P4, I want to work on some books I've left sitting on the shelf for too long, but I'll probably replay Suikoden II after awhile or finally try out MGS4.
author=Otokonoko
author=SmileWithStyle
Finished the Opera House today in FF6, great experience, even though the "singing" is voiceless (I know, snes limitations, it definitely was something in its era). Damn squid had to mess it up....
EDIT: though I dont understand some people claiming : "This scene brought tears in my eyes"
Probably because you didn't play the original, Woolsey-ized translation, and you didn't play it when it was new. I find that fan retranslations of games already released tend to pale in comparison to the actual translation, and FF6 is one of the main games that solidified this opinion.

When FF6 was new it was actually a pretty cutting-edge game/storyline, so a lot of people experienced it for the first time. Nowadays, somebody playing FF6 for the first time might indeed miss what made the opera scene or in fact the entire game so emotionally impactful due to the leaps and bounds graphics and storytelling have made since the SNES era.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN YOU LITTLE SHIT *shakes walker*... err. Sorry, rant over.

I get what you mean, and as I said, I understand that back then, it must have been epic experience.... Though even now, I as a new player of FF6 can see what you mean by "emotionally impactful".

SPOILER!!!

The part when the world is divided and half-destroyed thanks to Kefka, and Celes is alone on the island with Cid, that certainly left "something", after Cid died and Celes goes up the cliff to commit suicide, tears falling from her face, and great music plays in the background.... That was definitely "impactful".

And for the translation, this one is actually good, sometimes fan-made translations are better and make more sense than the old "original" ones. Take FF7, where in the original, during the first boss, when he raised its tail, you were supposed NOT to attack it, or it would counterattack you for hefty dmg. But the translation wasnt very clear on that :D "Attack while its tail is up!!"

Kinda OT, sorry.

To add to the topic, currently midway through FF 6 and FF 13, though 13 was put on hold for the older ones.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Tried some Baroque, not sure if want.
if it ain't baroque don't fix it

EDIT: Actually I gave that game a try too. Dungeon crawlers are so weird. It doesn't feel like there's ever much progression. I mean, I'm being rewarded with story information from dying?
I've gotten back into Champions Online after not playing it since it was first released. It definitely feels more entertaining and balanced now.

Anyone else play? It goes free to play tomorrow, so there's a good reason to check it out.
author=SmileWithStyle
I get what you mean, and as I said, I understand that back then, it must have been epic experience.... Though even now, I as a new player of FF6 can see what you mean by "emotionally impactful".

!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!

The part when the world is divided and half-destroyed thanks to Kefka, and Celes is alone on the island with Cid, that certainly left "something", after Cid died and Celes goes up the cliff to commit suicide, tears falling from her face, and great music plays in the background.... That was definitely "impactful".

And for the translation, this one is actually good, sometimes fan-made translations are better and make more sense than the old "original" ones. Take FF7, where in the original, during the first boss, when he raised its tail, you were supposed NOT to attack it, or it would counterattack you for hefty dmg. But the translation wasnt very clear on that :D "Attack while its tail is up!!"

We do have a hide tag for spoilers, just so you're aware. Quote this post to see how.

Also, the FF7 thing wasn't so much the translation as much as the limitations of the battle system messages, because the next line is "It'll shoot you with its laser!" It's meant to be taken all as one line (i.e. "Listen up! Attack while it's tail's up, and it'll shoot you with its laser!") but because the system changes lines so slow it screwed a lot of people up. At least the laser isn't THAT damaging of an attack.

To veer back on topic myself: Still plowing through Ar Tonelico. After I finish it my next PS2 game will probably be Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, but not until I finish one of either Grandia or FFT:WotL.