WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
In my experience: There's the first time you play FFVIII: Draw some magic, not a lot, play through the game like any normal rpg, level up, eventually make it to the last boss as the game gets significantly harder.

The subsequent time you play through FF VIII: Kill as few enemies as possible, everyone draws the maximum magic from enemies, become junction gods, plow through game.
I've been playing God Hand which is nice because it's God Hand.
Shadow of Rome. Incredibly underrated game. Such a shame it was released in the same year as Ninja Gaiden Black and God of War.
author=thernz
I've been playing God Hand which is nice because it's God Hand.
best post
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Dead space 2, best. Horror. Game. Ever.
My Life as a Darklord. It's like, the only good WiiWare game that I am aware of(anybody know of other good ones?) and is a really creative take on a tower defence. It's pretty obvious that the later bits of the game are balanced for players who get the downloadable content, which I refuse to do(except I might get Chapter 6 if I get that far), though, so it is getting ruthless. ._.
FF 1 GBA version, the NES version put me off, but this version is great. Simple fun, although I hate how the random battles pop up every friggin 3 steps in some dungeons. Just got job change for my characters, oh yeeeah.
Quick question: is the thief male or female? From the thief sprite, it looks more like female to me, but now the ninja sprite... I just dont know :D Lets say its a girl, cause I gave my thief a girls name :)

I also tried Amnesia: The Dark Descent.... but this game is NOT for me, I kinda dont like being scared like hell in my games, and this game is VERY scary, they did a good job with the atmosphere and sounds.
But thats just me, people who like to be scared will probably love it :)

EDIT: what do you guys think about Golden Sun 1/2, I saw it in a few "must have" lists for the GBA, how is it?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I was playing both Touhou 10 (Mountain of Faith) and 11 (Subterranean Animism ) and I have to say the difficulty jump is fucking enormous. I can barely get past Parsee in SA on EASY while I can breeze my way through to stage 4 on MoF.

It's pretty easy to see which one I prefer >.>
Picked up Persona 2: Eternal Punishment again, I'm at the TV station. This game overwhelms you with way too many personas and rumors and shit. And how did I play videogames without listening to audiobooks at the same time before?
Played Touhou SA with Reimu/Suika. Utsuho had 1 milimeter of life bar left when I blew it.
I was sooooooooo close and I even had bombs left to spare! >_<
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Alpha Protocol, I am abit confused at the moment with hacking.
Gotten part way through the second disc of Lost Odyssey. Used to not like Jansen too much, but now I'm finding pretty much every cut scene with him in it amusing in some way.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm playing Settlers 6 and 7 right now. Not sure which of the two I prefer, they're both excellent games in their own way. If anything I wish 7 had the same speed up intervals as 6, I miss the 4x (Or 3x I ain't sure) game speed from Settlers 6 that helps get through building walls and things quicker.
author=SmileWithStyle
EDIT: what do you guys think about Golden Sun 1/2, I saw it in a few "must have" lists for the GBA, how is it?
they're pretty sweet if you can get past the unappealing aesthetic

i started playing allods online with some friends because we had nothing better to do
it's a lot better in a party than it was the one time i tried to fly solo before
that said the questing gets redundant pretty damn fast
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Just finished Mother (Earthbound Zero)

Man, it was quite the experience. The game is not easy, but the setting makes it worthwhile in my opinion. Having completed Earthbound, I can see just how much of everything was a callback to the first game. Practically everything you do in Mother happens in Earthbound at some form, at some level.

I don't think I would have the patience for playing through it again, but I'm very proud of myself for beating it. Next Up - Mother 3. And Birth by Sleep, if I don't get super absorbed too fast by Mother 3. I <3 you psp emulation. I <3 you so much.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
ZHP has been pretty awesome so far;

(I'm the one with the turtle legs)

EDIT: Ark, your avatar is great.
author=cho
author=SmileWithStyle
they're pretty sweet if you can get past the unappealing aesthetic

I gave it a try after I finished FF1 (damn Chaos was a pain, Curaja for 9999 on himself halfway through? Bastard :D ), and I like it very much, the graphics seem strange at the start, but I got used to them, and I love the battle animations. The combat system is great, fun summons, good looking skills, MP regeneration(so unlike in for example FF1/2, I dont need to save MP till the end of dungeon, this way I can spend some of it every 2nd fight), fun dungeons with puzzles, secrets.... Apart from the long and sometimes boring cutscenes, this game is great. FF2 is put on hold for now, till I finish GS1 and 2.

author=Khos
ZHP has been pretty awesome so far;

(I'm the one with the turtle legs)

Erm,"Expansion: Boing boing. Sexy - jiggly." ????
Is that a skill that makes boobs grow :D Looks like crazy fun.
EDIT: Just checked the debut trailer, boy was that the craziest commentator on a trailer ever. A crazy DIsgaea-like game from NIS ? Do want :D
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I loved ZHP. Couldn't put it down until I beat it.

I always had a Top-hat that lowered my food consumption, a chainsaw, tentacle legs (for crushing skulls) and I don't remember what my body always was...
Oh I also just started Just Cause 2 ... Why?..... Just 'cause :D
Pure mindless fun. And Yahtzee's review of it on Zero Punctuation cracks me up every time. (Then again, most of his reviews do).
Playing the original psx version of Final Fantasy Tactics for some reason, and alternating between that and Xenogears. Love my Xenogears. :)
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I managed to beat the whale with a party of two guys in Etrian Odyssey III (a ninja and a gladiator). This makes me think that you could play through the game with a party of two guys only. Nice challenge anyway for those who'd like to try it out.