WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=Hexatona
Mother 3
best rpg

earthbound zero is a little hard to stomach due to the random battles every 3 steps but it is v awesome otherwise

author=SmileWithStyle
MP regeneration(so unlike in for example FF1/2, I dont need to save MP till the end of dungeon, this way I can spend some of it every 2nd fight)
use it while you can, psynergy becomes obsolete pretty quick iirc
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just need to grind two more characters to lvl 100 and then I can confront the ultra-evil-timeline-consuming-bastard Qualia.

^Chaos Rings
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=cho
author=Hexatona
Mother 3
best rpg

earthbound zero is a little hard to stomach due to the random battles every 3 steps but it is v awesome otherwise

author=SmileWithStyle
MP regeneration(so unlike in for example FF1/2, I dont need to save MP till the end of dungeon, this way I can spend some of it every 2nd fight)
use it while you can, psynergy becomes obsolete pretty quick iirc

I dunno, I always felt that Psynergy was always useful (but then again, that may be because of my playstyle), at least with the first golden sun. Didn't get very far into the second one yet, i'll have to restart.
Playing a heck of a lot of Bladestorm. Just really wish it would give me the next story mission as my fame is currently at the maximum it can reach for the section of the game I'm at. Plus I want to go on another complete routing of a map again, as it's a really easy way to get a ton of Denier and Fame... that probably explains why I maxed it out right now... hmm...
I *was* playing FFV and FFVI until about half a day ago.
Just got Black Ops. It's enjoyable, but I can only handle it in short bursts.
I recently finished 'Perfect Cherry Blossom' with all characters, but when I cleared it with Sakuya B that was the last, the game's score/spell card record and extra stage unlock history was wiped clean for some reason...
At least I got to keep the record for Sakuya B and I managed to clear it yet again with Reimu B. But I'm not sure if I wanna go all over this again...
author=Zephyr
I recently finished 'Perfect Cherry Blossom' with all characters, but when I cleared it with Sakuya B that was the last, the game's score/spell card record and extra stage unlock history was wiped clean for some reason...
At least I got to keep the record for Sakuya B and I managed to clear it yet again with Reimu B. But I'm not sure if I wanna go all over this again...

This game is so hard (even on easy), yet when you beat the boss, so rewarding :D No statistics, no random hidden calculations, it takes just pure skill (or madness, cant see how anybody can finish it on higher difficulties).
I don't think I've played anything other than Dwarf Fortress or MineCraft yet this year.
Got 4 (Somehow, in 3 playthroughs?) endings of 999. Slow as fuck in some places, but really good!

Spyro, Dawn of the dragon. Despite its very nice visuals, so far the game is mediocre except the story tries to be at its best with Gary Oldman and Elijah wood as voice actors. Although Gary sounds bored.
im playing civ. 5 and of course... nothing else.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Funky_Gun
Spyro, Dawn of the dragon. Despite its very nice visuals, so far the game is mediocre except the story tries to be at its best with Gary Oldman and Elijah wood as voice actors. Although Gary sounds bored.

That game is so terrible. I can't know it's a different developer, but wow talk about falling off the horse. It is just so boring after an hour or two of vaguely described missions and fetch quests. Actually I might have played another one in the series. Same deal though.
What do you mean? Aren't all Legend of Spyro reboot games made by the same developer except this one?
Finished Reach's campaign, so I'm playing that for multiplayer now. Also boosted my MS Points up to 800 and bought Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on the Live Arcade, so I've been going through that, though the lack of immunity after being hit can cause problems sometimes...
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Last game I played was Spyro 3. Picked it up in an op shop for $5. Barely scratched, book still in it, runs like a dream. BEST DEAL EVER

I hate the flying though. It takes me a while to get used to reversed axis and I don't like changing controls just in case I end up playing it somewhere else (doubtful but meh~) hitting Lizards with a skateboard is pretty fun tho.

Hmm, as I am waiting for my copies of Trinity Universe and Eternal Sonata, its hard for me to start any other games, cause I know I would stop playing them once those above arrive.

So, between the balance of "destruction" in Just Cause 2 and "creation" in Minecraft, I fired up The Spirit Engine again. Awesome 2D RPG game with great music and gameplay.

EDIT: damn, Spirit Engine crashes on me randomly from time to time :/ Well, off to Spirit Engine 2 then :D
Though I really like the "feel" of the first one more.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Etrian Odyssey 3, The Sims 3.

Sim City... 4. I prefer 3000's feel but SC4 is where it's at, I guess. SC3 had the best music.
@Sorceress Have you beaten the game?
@Sorceress Have you beaten the game?