WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I Am An Insane Rogue AI

It is so simple and yet so, so fun: you have to hack computers, but if a scientist touches a computer it reverts to its unhacked state. You have to drive them insane with phonecalls, flickering lights, public "service" announcements - or just override robots to shoot them.

Please play this game right now.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/560065
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Funky_Gun
What do you mean? Aren't all Legend of Spyro reboot games made by the same developer except this one?

is it Insomniac? They are the ones who made the first three Spyros, before the series started sucking under Naughty Dog's unruly hand.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Restarting Alpha Protocol and try to choose the right options to avoid the untrustworthy people.
I'm forcing my brother to play Chrono Trigger and FFV with me. Hi, hihi. He's kindfa into the story, but he prefers his moronic shooters, still. T_T
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=benos
Restarting Alpha Protocol and try to choose the right options to avoid the untrustworthy people.
Be friendly to everyone, no body will stab you in the back if you ally with them.
author=Dudesoft
author=Funky_Gun
What do you mean? Aren't all Legend of Spyro reboot games made by the same developer except this one?
is it Insomniac? They are the ones who made the first three Spyros, before the series started sucking under Naughty Dog's unruly hand.

Naughty Dog never touched Spyro. They were too busy with Jak and then Uncharted. Vivendi started messing it up.

Playing Vanquish.
Craze
Stop playing Lit3 and ~pretty dragon flyer~ and get your ass in I Am An Insane Rogue AI (see top of page). Or, if you want mindless set-it-up-and-let-it-go gameplay, try Monster Hunters.

Upgrade your characters into advanced classes, dress them up in funny hats, and watch them blow stuff up.

I really need to set up a big topic about flash games... but nobody cares here anyway so w/e.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/550758
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I
author=Crimson_Legionnaire
author=Dudesoft
author=Funky_Gun
Naughty Dog never touched Spyro. They were too busy with Jak and then Uncharted. Vivendi started messing it up.

Playing Vanquish.

I'm pretty sure it was Naughty Dog that acquire Spyro to mix him up with Crash Bandicoot. Then he started to become crappy. I don't know who did this remake business, just that it's terrible.
author=Craze
I really need to set up a big topic about flash games... but nobody cares here anyway so w/e.
well, to be fair, this is the "What are you playing now?" topic and not the "You should be playing these games now!" topic.

It's not like I go out and play *checks earlier posts* Spyro the Dragon when someone posts about it in this topic.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
pata pata pata pon
Craze
kentona
Craze
well, to be fair, this is the "What are you playing now?" topic and not the "You should be playing these games now!" topic.

no I mean cares in general about games, which is a ridiculous thing to say and off-topic
wait you mean you guys haven't been taking my posts as brilliant suggestions ?? :(
author=Craze
kentona
Craze
no I mean cares in general about games, which is a ridiculous thing to say and off-topic
it is pretty ridiculous! People here love games!
author=Dudesoft
I
author=Dudesoft
author=Funky_Gun

Playing Vanquish.

I'm pretty sure it was Naughty Dog that acquire Spyro to mix him up with Crash Bandicoot. Then he started to become crappy. I don't know who did this remake business, just that it's terrible.

Nope, they still never touched him. He and Crash were no longer properties of their respective developers by that time. They were handled by Universal/Vivendi.
author=Dudesoft
author=Funky_Gun
Crash and Spyro, as very described in my intro thread, were both owned by univeral. So when Sony brought Naughty Dogg, they lost Crash. As for Insomniac, they wanted to make Only Sony games even though they didn't have to, and they didn't like the fact Spyro couldn't do things like hold a gun. So at first in my opinion, Spyro wasn't that bad when he was under the new owners, until Spyro then got anther new publisher who rebooted and destroyed the series before there was any hope. Damn Sierra.

Oh, Crash is owned by Activision now.

Basically, the publishers suck at choosing developers.
Playing Trinity Universe, as it arrived from Ebay today. So far I am enjoying it quite a lot, seems like I like (excuse the use of such a phrase) NIS games for the PS3. Its similar to Cross Edge in many ways, yet it plays better, and I like it more. And since I for one LIKED Cross Edge, this game should keep me occupied for a while.

author=Craze
...Monster Hunters...

Played it and finished it this morning while waiting for my sister to wake up so I could get on my pc. Felt too easy, too short (yeah yeah, I know flash games tend to be short in general), too repetitive, and it was kinda hard on the eyes, ie. it was too clustered and hard to see whats going on. Though upgrading your units and giving them silly hats was a fun part.
Playing Vanquish.
bitchin' 8]
also your avatar reminds me that as a (friend of a) gamestop employee i get ~early access~ to the dragon age 2 demo

author=SmileWithStyle
Cross Edge
this game is objectively horrible

anyway
i am currently playing the closed beta thing of Spiral Knights which i think i'm obligated to not talk about? but who cares
it's cute and cool and i hate my life every time i play it
Bought myself Demon Souls. Goddamn it's hard! That said it probably didn't help that I got run down by a dragon's flames in the area after Phalanx, as well as sneak attacked by the Executioner, she bloody hurts! :(

Also found Ace Combat: Squadron Leader (5 for the US lot) real cheap, so bought that and played a little of it, and I've enjoyed it so far. I prefer AC6 atm, but that's 'cause I really like it's huge missions with multiple objectives I can pick and choose to clear.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I really want to know what trinity universe is like
I'm almost finished with Ace Attorney: Milles Edgeworth Investigations! I'm on the last turnabout!

author=Craze

The graphics remind me of Scribblenauts...