WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=cho
author=SmileWithStyle
Cross Edge
this game is objectively horrible

It might be objectively, but if somebody is having fun while playing it, it doesnt matter. :)
Mind you I didnt finish it (though I plan to), but ... I loved the combat, breaking/overkilling enemies was fun, chaining combos and discovering them was fun too. I liked synthetizing new items to help me fight.

Though I am very well aware of its flaws, namely the searching for events, the fact that in some battles you were FORCED to use characters you werent using/equiping/leveling, so on the hard difficulty, the game needed a LOT of grinding. Also the fact that you need multi-paged guide just to reach the true ending and the best post game areas...... Really, whats the deal with true endings that have ridiculous requirements, nobody could figure on their own..... But if you get over these flaws, there is fun to be had. But I agree that objectively, this game is BAD, and some of the designer choices must have been made while they were high on pot or something....

Sorry for OT again, but as somebody stated before, if everybody just posted the name of the games they are playing, this thread would get boring imho :) This way it can also be used for finding games, and opinions about them.
author=cho
author=Crimson_Legionnaire
Playing Vanquish.
bitchin' 8]
also your avatar reminds me that as a (friend of a) gamestop employee i get ~early access~ to the dragon age 2 demo

As a friend of a GS employee, I'll probably get to have Dragon Age II early. That and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. :D Having friends at GS (and having worked there) has its advantages.

Was playing some Lost Planet 2, will probably be playing some Dead Space later on to prepare myself for Dead Space 2.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Funky_Gun
author=Dudesoft
author=Funky_Gun
What do you mean? Aren't all Legend of Spyro reboot games made by the same developer except this one?
is it Insomniac? They are the ones who made the first three Spyros, before the series started sucking under Naughty Dog's unruly hand.
Crash and Spyro, as very described in my intro thread, were both owned by univeral. So when Sony brought Naughty Dogg, they lost Crash. As for Insomniac, they wanted to make Only Sony games even though they didn't have to, and they didn't like the fact Spyro couldn't do things like hold a gun. So at first in my opinion, Spyro wasn't that bad when he was under the new owners, until Spyro then got anther new publisher who rebooted and destroyed the series before there was any hope. Damn Sierra.

Oh, Crash is owned by Activision now.

Basically, the publishers suck at choosing developers.

Oh yeah, now you say it, Universal does sound right. Haha I should research my stuff before making a stand.
author=cho
Playing Vanquish.
bitchin' 8]
also your avatar reminds me that as a (friend of a) gamestop employee i get ~early access~ to the dragon age 2 demo
As a friend of a GS employee, I'll probably get to have Dragon Age II early. That and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. :D Having friends at GS (and having worked there) has its advantages.
my GS friend is holding an unofficial midnight launch party/tournament for mvc3, gonna be p sweet 8]

also yeah SmileWithStyle i'm not saying don't have fun with it or whatever (i like a lot of badgames) but yeah just wow some of the stuff in that game was mind-blowingly ill-advised, as you pointed out
thank you for being mature and not replying with "NO IT'S BEST GAME EVER" btw (gamefaqs rhetoric)
Currently playing Cross Edge, after losing will to keep playing Trinity Universe. Got to around lvl 65 on my characters, and started to notice, that this game is bland, shallow, and every skill, monster attack and monster variation looks the freaking same. Partially because of the fact that the game is in 3D I think, so its harder/more expensive to add variation. I got to the last boss in Kanatas story, he kicked my ass, and I dont feel like grinding just to go for a proper true end playthrough.

I hope Hyperdimension Neptunia will be better.

author=cho
also yeah SmileWithStyle i'm not saying don't have fun with it or whatever (i like a lot of badgames) but yeah just wow some of the stuff in that game was mind-blowingly ill-advised, as you pointed out
thank you for being mature and not replying with "NO IT'S BEST GAME EVER" btw (gamefaqs rhetoric)

I never reply in such way, because its you know, stupid and pointless, and this kind of reply would suit some random angry kid/person who hides behind the anonymity of the internet. I like other people's opinions, if they arent just flaming/pointless arguing :D

Besides, how could someone ever reply that Cross Edge is "the best game EVAR". Many people like it, I like it, but there are better games. Maybe if they made Cross Edge 2, with original charactes and better design, while keeping the battle system...... mmmm, that would be great :D Though not probable :/
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
adsfdfasadadfs Seymour Flux >:(
I is now playing Apollo Justice. I remember playing the demo a long time ago. Phoenix and your silly little blue hat.
Revisiting Warcraft II hahaha...
I'm playing "Let's hang on a floor for five days holding A when combat occurs"

A.k.a doing the Guildhouse Trial in Etrian Odyssey. Got through one day, just 4 more to go. If my party doesn't reach level 30 (Currently level 27 and 90%) by the time this quest is over, I'll be surprised... if only battles weren't so easy to breeze through...

EDIT: Reached level 30... time to go into the healing springs and move Forwards 2, Backwards 2, Forwards 2, Backwards 2.... rinse and repeat till you;ve reached 3600 steps. I think this is more a test of DS battery life than party endurance D:
I hate Apollo Justice (plus emulator won't let me pass a certain point in the game)...

I'm playing Trauma Center.
Right now I'm playing Dissidia and SMT: Digital Devil Saga, whilst waiting for Persona 4 to arrive.
(I'm typing this with a new phone. Yay new phone!)
I searched up some stuff about Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, and I gotta ask... what have they done...?

EDIT: Trauma Center hardcore surgery!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=CociCookie
I'm playing "Let's hang on a floor for five days holding A when combat occurs"

A.k.a doing the Guildhouse Trial in Etrian Odyssey. Got through one day, just 4 more to go. If my party doesn't reach level 30 (Currently level 27 and 90%) by the time this quest is over, I'll be surprised... if only battles weren't so easy to breeze through...

EDIT: Reached level 30... time to go into the healing springs and move Forwards 2, Backwards 2, Forwards 2, Backwards 2.... rinse and repeat till you;ve reached 3600 steps. I think this is more a test of DS battery life than party endurance D:

Farmers have these awesome skills called Earth's Bounty, Horseplay and Safe Stroll.
Yeah but that's in EO3, which I still haven't remembered to put back onto my R4 yet, and I'm playing EO1. Still, I've beaten that quest and am now stomping my way through Stratum 2 again, just hoping I don't run into any physical-immune enemies (If they exist), otherwise I'm gonna be stuck leveling up the alchemist I have in reserve...
My thought process for the day:

"Hm, I have heard way a lot of praise for World of Warcraft. Let's download the trial and see what the fuss is about." (The time I started playing WoW was around 3-4 p.m. Central Time)

"I am Amealyn, the mystical level 9 mage. Fear my power! Oh look, it's late, I should get some shut eye." (Now...)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
adfsdafdfsdfassadf Great Marlboro
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Looked at a review of Trinity Universe - kinda glad I didn't pick it up...

To be honest, about 90% of what NIS creates that's not disgaea related looks like a moe moe shitstorm.

Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman not withstanding, of course.

oh no.. OH NOOARRGH IT'S GOING BACK INTO MY PSPEEEEEEEEE NOOOARGH