WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

So I got Dead Rising 2 for my birthday, and now that I'm home from camp (My BDay was right in the middle of it) I'm finally getting a chance to play it... just gotta remember to stop playing at some point before midnight and submit the first part of one of my assignments...
Oblivion. This time around I created a custom class with major skills I never planned to use in order to sidestep the leveling problem, since last time I played I was level 10 in a blink, which led to being murdered by trolls every few steps.

Unfortunately, I seem to have overdone it a bit. Now I'm ridiculously overpowered, which kinda drains all of the fun from the game. At this point, I don't think even leveling up so that stronger enemies show up will produce anything capable of killing me. They'll just be fodder for my utterly broken self-replenishing Azura Star-powered enchanted blade.

I really, REALLY hope Skyrim's leveling system makes some sense.
Oh my god, it's been a long time since I've played Oblivion. What kind of class did you make?
author=AABattery
Oh my god, it's been a long time since I've played Oblivion. What kind of class did you make?

A stealthy light-armored backstabber/archer/alchemist. I love shooting poisoned arrows from the shadows and watch enemies die from the health degen as they run towards me.

As for my actual class, it's a jumbled mess of skills I barely ever use (with the exception of marksmanship), such as heavy armor, several schools of magic, and acrobatics.
Guys, if you are planning on buying it, don't bother with Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll. Awful voice acting, repetitive combat (this is coming from a guy who loves hack-n-slash games), and incredibly lifeless gameplay make it a HUGE pass. The game reminds me too much of Unlimited Saga, which is a bad thing. The only good thing about the game is the soundtrack, which was the same for Unlimited Saga.

I will probably be playing some more Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to wash the taste of Trinity out of my mouth.
I guess that's to be expected from Omega Force. Oh well.
i know unlimited saga is really terrible but i honestly kind of liked it once i figured out the ridiculous, convoluted control scheme

but yeah trinity sucks lol

wondering if dead space 2 is worth buying given that i hated the first one
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i don't know what's worse, the murdered graphics or the new localisation
Craze
SNES with evade patch and EvilType is much better to play, but I really wanted to see the new text. I don't think the localization is that bad!
i'm a big ted woolsey fan
Craze
I really dislike seeing "Fire3" and the less-sexy menus, though...

...even if the SNES version is better. I wish I could have the (patched) GBA version's font and text in the SNES version with patched evade/EvilType.
Front Mission: Evolved (PC) is not that bad. :I
Yeah, it feels like a spinoff (and not a good one like Gun Hazard), but whatever. Every series has its less-than stellar games. When (if?) the next FM game comes, out Evolved will probably end up like Phantasy Star III, with everyone ignoring its existence.
In the meantime, it's pretty fun and you can customize your wanzer so I play it :v
If only they would combine strategy and action (and do it well) in the future.
And now Blizzard is taking $15 a month from me so that I can play World of Warcraft. My only regret is that I didn't get sucked in sooner.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=MKID232
And now Blizzard is taking $15 a month from me so that I can play World of Warcraft. My only regret is that I didn't get sucked in sooner.

I can promise you'll be singing a different tune in a few years when you start to fear having to return to keep your character at the level cap upon the release of the next expansion packs.
FF 7. My first time playing, due to the fact I never could afford a playstation til now.
author=Erilex
As for my actual class, it's a jumbled mess of skills I barely ever use (with the exception of marksmanship), such as heavy armor, several schools of magic, and acrobatics.

I forget, isn't acrobatics good for a stealthy character? (I need to start playing Oblivion again...)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Why didn't anyone tell me Omega Weapon had 999999 HP and did ~9000 worth of damage with that Nova Spell? :(
You never asked... That thing was a bitch.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Reliving the masterpiece Chrono Cross. I like playing the game with both Leena and Kid in my party - I like imagining them fighting over who gets to heal me, or looking at each other in the corners of their eyes when serge isn't looking.

My only complaint about this game is the shoehorning of "YOU WILL THINK SERGE AND KID BELONG TOGETHER AND YOU WILL LIKE IT"

I mean, you can ignore her, leave her to die, but by Fort Dragonia ... BUGGER.

Poshul is probably my favourite. She's got a funny lisp.