WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Dwarf Fortress!!!

Been playing Adventure mode for the last week or so.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Finished Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater this weekend. Part of my "Oh shit, I forgot I started this 3 months ago, I better finish it" collection.

One thing I gotta say about Snake - I've never seen a hero get beat up so much, and still win. I mean damn, that boy got his ass kicked whenever someone other than ocelot is onscreen. If The Boss was ever within 3 feet of him, he was instantly disarmed, and his weapons were in pieces.

I think the most amusing thing about my run of the game was that I never got the shotgun or RPG. Yeah, I didn't pick up the RPG. Thankfully, they decide to just give you one when you actually 100% need it, but it certainly made the game interesting up till then.

I would have to say this was probably the most challenging entry in the series (4 not withstanding, haven't played it yet) because of the organic environments. It's really hard to gauge sightlines and the like in the forests, and not being able to see how far a guy can see in the mini map like before was a change. I think I would have like Subsitence's 3d camera, but oh well.

-----------------

Anyway, playing some Xenosaga Ep II. Christ, those bosses are hard. I mean, you gotta have perfect tactics to even stand a chance sometimes...

And also, playing some Star Ocean: Second Evolution. Playin as Rena because I never have before. I opted to get Opera this time, but I'm wondering if I should get Ernest for completionists sake, or ditch the loser because he sucks.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Hexatona, do sidequests. Seriously. They unlock dual techs which will make bosses that much easier.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Send Canopus to Kill the Leader Before Our Dumb as Bricks AI Allies Kill Themselves

lold

Playing Persona 3 Portable...but have gotten stuck at the 25f boss (Crying Tables).
EDIT: jk beat it
Playin' Pokemon Black, a man's game! >8D
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
That's racist.
author=mellytan
Playing Persona 3 Portable...but have gotten stuck at the 25f boss (Crying Tables).
EDIT: jk beat it
don't worry, you'll run into even more bullshit ones pretty quick

i'm pissed that i lost my P3P data to firmware updates, i mean i beat it on PS2 and all but not as a ~girl~

oh btw, hexatona, i wouldn't bother with mgs4 if i were you
also don't use anyone but Ashton in SO2 because Ashton is the shit
SSB Melee. practicing Waveshine SH Laser infinite combo xD.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Playing Pokemon Black. GYM 2 down.
author=cho
i'm pissed that i lost my P3P data to firmware updates, i mean i beat it on PS2 and all but not as a ~girl~

also don't use anyone but Ashton in SO2 because Ashton is the shit

Dude that's the worst...when i updated to 5.50 cfw all my older save data were read as "corrupted" even though they weren't. Fixing them is a pain and doesn't always work so I only managed to save (hah) one of them. The rest just sit around on my memory stick. And that's the reason why I never finished FFT...

"why is the female leading this is gay" - junpei, on female protagonist

"barrels barrels barrels barrels" - ashton
yep that's basically exactly what happened to me 8[

except i never managed to fix any of them, but they're still there on the card

"lol forgot that level 10 s.links don't upgrade personae in this backwards piece of shit" ~ me, circa level 10 junpei s.link
Started playing Grandia for the Playstation, and man is this game fun. The enemies are a tad easy in the beginning, sure, but it's still as fun (or even more so?) than the third game. Let's just hope the story doesn't fall to pieces like it did in the third installment though. God, that was just bad. =\
author=cho
"lol forgot that level 10 s.links don't upgrade personae in this backwards piece of shit" ~ me, circa level 10 junpei s.link

are you for serial. I have been spending serious alone time with him (lvl 7 right now i think), he had better put out :|

ps: you used plural form of persona, 3 points for gryffindor!!

author=Ephiam
Started playing Grandia for the Playstation, and man is this game fun. The enemies are a tad easy in the beginning, sure, but it's still as fun (or even more so?) than the third game. Let's just hope the story doesn't fall to pieces like it did in the third installment though. God, that was just bad. =\

This makes me really want to pick Grandia up again. Huge Game Arts and Noriyuki Iwadare (composer) fan.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Live-a-Live until I get Pokemon Black. Unfortunately my last lecture ends at 6 PM so I'm going to have to make a run for it if I want to play it tonight...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Dungeons is better than any repeatedly poorly rehashed series with a shitty interface and overwhelming amount of nostalgiabucks clouding your judgment.
here craze would you like these lemons

the perfect complement to your bitterness
author=Craze
poorly rehashed series with a shitty interface and overwhelming amount of nostalgiabucks clouding your judgment.

Are you talking about how Dungeon Keeper compares to Dungeons?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Craze
yap yap yap
I like how Craze has found the ultimate game for him, and it's just called "Dungeons." lol *eats bag of chips labeled 'chips'*
loaded this webpage in a browser called "browser"