WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=rcholbert
Dragon Age 2. So far it's a perfectly fine sequel even if the internet hates it.
no man they turned it into an action game, they completely removed all rpg elements entirely. also i am a literal retard
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Getting bored of Pokemon Black already. It's just so samey.
look out elite four!

my gengar <3
I don't even know what Dragon Age 1 looks like. I am so out of the loop. I tried to replay Castlevania: Lament of Innocence on a new save. I lost my other memory card or something. But then I died and I shut it off and I don't know when I'm going to play it again. It's a pretty game in any case.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
geodude's 116 defense
what in the

EDIT: Now that I think about it ALL of your pokemon's stats (bar the last two) are slightly insane. Sure you didn't secretly EV Train them?
well it is a geodude
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
They are one part geo, which is super tough. And one part Dudesoft, which is really cool.
author=Yellow Magic
geodude's 116 defense
author=Yellow Magic
EDIT: Now that I think about it ALL of your pokemon's stats (bar the last two) are slightly insane. Sure you didn't secretly EV Train them?

not deliberately! i guess they developed pretty nicely
author=Nightblade
author=Yellow Magic
geodude's 116 defense
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR8Tay1RvqE

You got dumped (geo)dood !

Anyways, playing Diablo 2 with PlugY to get all the things from MP into SP.... Still the best game ever (for me), I can play it over and over again....
Over the past 10 years, thousand of hours poured into this game and still counting :) And yet I still see new items, still havent tried all the builds I want, and still only finished the game once on Hell.

Oh diablo, what is your secret ingredience..... Whatever it is, I sure hope they put it in D3 too (cant come soon enough, damn you blizzard and your "when its done")
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hotel Dusk and Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times when I have a few spare moments.
I can safely say that I didn't expect to have so much trouble with Elesa after picking Snivy as my starter... between Electric/Flying, Volt Switch, Flame Charge (Serious WTF for me there!) and the fact that I have no idea how Weaknesses work with Dual-Type pokemon, it took me using every last healing item (Including the Hyper potions I wanted to save... :( ) and some luck to actually beat her.

Ah well, onto the next one!
Playing a lot of Rift still. Also enjoying Dragon Age 2. A lot of things from DA:O have been dumbed down, but overall I think that I prefer DA2 since the story is more than just "stop the blight" and there's actually variety in the enemies you fight. It's not just constant waves of genlocks, hurlocks, more genlocks, more hurlocks, etc.
author=geodude
not deliberately! i guess they developed pretty nicely

...come to think of it i might've had my geodude dump on fellow geodudes and gravelers
i'm used to playing pokeyman games with a speed-up button available

this is weird
don't go back to red / blue

so slow
That's what the bicycle is for.
you can't cycle through menus, damn it!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I tried a nuzlocke challenge of red blue.

Do you know how painfully boring it is to go through the game with a zubat!? DO YOU!?

Hah, original 151 forevah! (because I only ever played first pokemon games...)

I've occasionally considered getting a newer version, but wondered if I should squander money on the latest iteration, or be content with the now-cheaper previous iteration... It was a conundrum I couldn't never intellectually solve.
I've never seen the previous generations ever get cheaper (except on ebay and that's a gamble given all the counterfeit GBA carts). I've seen Diamond/Pearl in stores at $35 when I went and bought Black. Nintendo doesn't drop their prices. Except for Mario Galaxy 1 when 2 came out and that was by a whole $5.

If you do get a new pokemon, get White/Black. The 150 used there are all new; not a mix of old guys (oh hi zubat), some with new evolutions, and actually new guys.