WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Are all of his conversation trees:

<3 - I want you inside me

:| - EHHHHH... No.

>:( - I will cleave your face in

?
i dunno, i just told him to eat shit and that mages are horrible sub-humans all the time

aren't the flirt options usually separate from the usual three though?
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
cho, I figured that out the wrong way with Fenris when I first met him. He said the magisters wanted him dead and I seen a response off to the lower left side that said "that would be a shame". Which when voiced turned into "it would be a shame to see such a handsome elf die" or something to that effect. Now I am weary of that side of the response spectrum when talking to Anders and Fenris...
oh the beginnings of my awkward fenris romance~~~~

the romance scenes are the funniest parts of the game imo

it's kind of cool how isabela and fenris get involved if you don't go for either of them, gives more of a sense of the companions interacting with each other rather than just hawke
Currently Playing Dragon Age: Origins and I must say, I love this game just as much as Craze does.

I'm playing the game on hard mode right now and will soon do another play-through on Nightmare. My team consists of a my main character (2H-Sword Warrior), Alistair (Sword and Board Tank), Wynne (Healing Granny), and whoever. I usually end up choosing Leliana because of her lockpicking skills. She's also my Archer/Ranger as well.

The characters (besides Sten IMO) are REALLY well done and each possess a certain charm like none-other. Alistair is so adorkable, while Wynne is a badass healing Grandma. Hearing the party converse with each other about nonsense only adds to their charm. It is a definite step up from the "Tales of" games skits. There's even romance options, gifts, etc. The voice work ranges from really well done (Steve Valentine's voice as Alistair is PERFECT) to hilarious:

Steve Blum (VA of Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop) voice returns once again this time as the redneckish dwarf Oghren. That's expected though cause his voice is everywhere.

As far as gameplay goes, it's basically a single player World of Warcraft except you control 4 characters at once. The only gripe I had about the gameplay is your party members AI. Often times your party members are a little unresponsive about what is going on around them; and while tactics do help, there aren't settings for all situation that may occur.

Really, there's just SOO much I can say about this game! This western RPG definitely one-upped ALOT of the current JRPGs.

Despite all the negative feedback about the game, I'll be playing Dragon Age 2 as soon as I'm finished with Awakening.

------------------------

On another note, I'm also playing that one flash card game called Urban Rivals. It's kinda like playing poker but not. It's pretty fun. Most of the cards have great artwork. Although some are just lulz like this,
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
My goal is to convert everybody to my way of thinking.

So, wait, what, does DA2 have two same-sex relationships for males? What about females? Are Fenris and Anders bisexual or gay? Or is, like, everybody bisexual?

I am trying to ignore the game because I'm really pissed at EA's banning issues, but...
In DA2, you can have same sex relationships with all the possible candidates (except for one guy from a DLC package). I'm trying Anders out on my first playthrough when I get to it.

So yeah, 1/3rd (or so) of the overall party is bisexual lol.
Craze
Huh. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Equality and diversity does not mean "EVERYBODY BI = EVERYBODY HAPPY," especially since Alistair is not a PC. :<

(Thank goodness for mods!)
1/2 of your characters are bi, actually. :p Aveline and Varric (such a shame. He's awesome) can't be romanced, and Bethany/Carver, whoever is alive, are your siblings. Sebastian, the DLC character, is heterosexual. Your other four companions, such as Anders, Fenris, Merrill, and Isabela are bisexual.

I found poor Alistair drunk in one of my games (I had not imported the save file where my female Noble romanced him). Poor guy.

I don't know why everyone finds Fenris to be some sort of douchebag. Yeah, he can do horrible things, but his attitude towards mages is not unlike Ander's towards templars. I didn't think I would like him at all because my character was pro-mage and romancing Merrill, but I found his character likable. On my first playthrough, I fulfilled everyone's friendship gauge, so no one *SPOILER* deserted me during the final mission.

What I don't like is that Bioware really amped the assholeness of... well, EVERYBODY. The Templars and especially the Mages were flanderized. Their horrible qualities, bar a few exceptions, really stood out in this game, unlike in Origins.
the story actually was engaging this time unlike DA:O which was "uh, there's a dragon, probably. you should kill it, but maybe circle the continent a few times first, idk"

which was basically 100% due to the mage/templar conflict and the fact that both sides have reasonable points despite being mad overzealous by the end of the game

fenris is sort of a fantasy-bigot but it seems kind of justifiable i mean jesus you must encounter like 100 blood mages in that game
author=cho
oh the beginnings of my awkward fenris romance~~~~

the romance scenes are the funniest parts of the game imo

it's kind of cool how isabela and fenris get involved if you don't go for either of them, gives more of a sense of the companions interacting with each other rather than just hawke

Just got to the end of the game now.

Seriously, again. Fuck Anders. Fuck Anders. Fuuuuck Anders. They turned him from a cheap Alistar reskin to some douche who does things that barely make sense.
so they turned him into alistair.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"So I'm playing Xenosaga, number II
and I'm like, forget thiiiiiiiis."

Seriously though, I was just starting the second disc, and was surprised to learn that I couldn't get back to Second Miltia to get all the crap I missed, and then all the battles were getting ridiculous, not to mention painfully long.

Not wanting to stop because the third was apparently so good, but barely able to lift my controller through the monotony, I suddenly remembered that this was precisely the reason I bought a gameshark.

AND ALL WAS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD
author=Jericho
so they turned him into alistair.

Not really. I'd say why but spoilers and all that.
on the other side of the world (or...bit further east), xenosaga II was the only one released in europe (including xenogears which is...so sad. FF7 would've probably overshadowed it anyway, but still), which is a shame because all i ever hear is that it's an absolute effort.
why would they choose the shittest, middle of a trilogy game - that's pretty terrible marketing.

i liked xenogears so much i seriously considered chipping my playstation just to be able to play xenosaga I and III, but then i realised i couldn't be bothered.
Craze
Xenosaga III is so much better than XSI/II. It weeds out the unfortunate design choices, making it more traditional overall but loads of fun anyway.
i respect XS1 and 2 for trying new things but 3 is really the only "good" one of the bunch

definitely cool game imo (also fantastic soundtrack for the most part)

also anders' actions seem pretty in line with his crazy extremist views to me!
Demon's Souls. I feel determined to finish the last section and actually beat the game for once. I hate you Blue Dragon!
author=Zephyr
Demon's Souls. I feel determined to finish the last section and actually beat the game for once. I hate you Blue Dragon!

Heh, I never killed that guy, I always just ran through between his fire breath to get to the last boss. And the red dragon I killed only by shooting him from the tower on the bridge in 1-2 like 150 times, one time for each swoop he made, often missing, so I needed more arrows in the end (it takes a while to figure when to shoot).

On topic: Other than Diablo 2, I also play Oblivion for PS3, lack of mods and fixes for many issues sucks, but it plays smooth, looks gorgeous, and there is so much content anyways, so Im having fun.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Xenosaga and Xenosaga II made me realize I'm not a JRPG fan as I had originally thought - I'm actually an Action JRPG fan. Tales Of, Kingdom Hearts, shit like that.

I was kinda sad when I realized this, but moved on quickly. Don't get me wrong, I still like JRPG's, but Action JRPGs are the only ones able to hold my interest in battles long enough for me to complete legitimately.