WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=TehGuy
Crysis 2
i hear this game rules

i mean, the first one was an excellent shooter, but iuno i kinda expected crysis 2 to be a flop
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Did I mention that Sims: Medieval has the following trait?

author=Craze
Did I mention that Sims: Medieval has the following trait?

That's awesome.
all of a sudden "the sims medieval" has appeared in uTorrent

how did that happen!!!
My brother got his 3DS today.

The 3D is actually really fucking good! Not a huge library, yet, obviously, but lots of cool titles I'm waiting for. I'm getting mine from America though, since it's region locked(:|) and I get most of my games off of eBay. Also it costs $350 over here when the Australian dollar is worth MORE than the American dollar now so its a better deal.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Just beat the Pokemon League (for the first time, anyway. I'm sure there's an upgraded Elite Four afterwards). Surprised at how it actually got quite absorbing towards the end; the ace music really helped. Probably my favourite final battle, too (apart from good ol' Gary). *epic drums*
Slowly working my way through Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Persona 1.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
The Witcher. Brought it yesterday for a measly 7.99.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Alrubedo
I'm sort of hovering back and forth between Chrono Trigger PSX (....-_-....need DS version, dammit) and my filler game of Warriors Orochi 2. It's not toooo much fun, but it wastes time.

Which I could probably spend better eh?

I have heard that postgame quests added are soooooooooo horrible. It's like the most obviously tacked on shit ever.
I tried to give Oblivion another chance, I really did, but..... since on the PS3 there are no mods/fixes for the most obvious problems, and since my PC cant run Oblivion in an enjoyable way, I went back to Morrowind. Really, the only thing Oblivion got on this game is graphics, and perhaps combat (though I for one LIKE the hit-miss statistic combat in morrowind).

Also tried to get back more into LoL, but the reason why I quit playing some time ago is surfacing again, so I better quit and waste more time on Diablo/Morrowind.
author=Hexatona
author=Alrubedo
I'm sort of hovering back and forth between Chrono Trigger PSX (....-_-....need DS version, dammit) and my filler game of Warriors Orochi 2. It's not toooo much fun, but it wastes time.

I have heard that postgame quests added are soooooooooo horrible. It's like the most obviously tacked on shit ever.
Yes, but the PSX version is the worst version out there. Everything takes a while to load. Horrible extras> loading...
Currently playing:

Fallout: New Vegas, off and on
Suikoden 2, again
Super Mario World, again
Final Fantasy 8, again

I also just started Infinite Space (it's kinda fun... I think...) and I have Tactics Ogre and Metal Gear Solid 1 (again) on the backburner. It's a lot of games, but I guess nothing's really grabbing my interest too much right now. Meh.
author=Hexatona
author=Alrubedo

I felt the monster trainer bit is pretty tacked on and pointless, but you can pretty much ignore it. The new dungeon is pretty lengthy and has a really fun final boss (don't let anyone spoil it for you!), it's a great challenge for people who finish the game, have a bunch of great equipment and final techniques, and want to try one final, sincere challenge from the game. I can't remember anything else the DS version adds except some optional, mediocre touch-screen controls... I think it's my favorite version I've played and I'd recommend it! Also, I owned the PS1 version from Chronicles and played it a bit- it has some unique anime sequences, but loading can take a little longer and it obviously lacks the DS version's cool bonus dungeon.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Kentona was telling me about some weird chain fetch quest thing that was added, which he did not care for.
Yellow Magic
Discovered the Fast Forward button on my PSX emulator. As a result I'm enjoying Persona 2: Eternal Punishment a hell of a lot more.
author=Hexatona
Kentona was telling me about some weird chain fetch quest thing that was added, which he did not care for.
it was painfully terrible in design and implementation. The dialog was especially horribad. (I've denied games on RMN with better dialog!)

Though, yeah, the final boss (if you have the mental fortitude to go through this all) is pretty cool.
Mount and Blade Warband. Which barely runs on my ancient computer.
Character name: Axer Der Facey
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Yellow Magic
Discovered the Fast Forward button on my PSX emulator. As a result I'm enjoying Persona 2: Eternal Punishment a hell of a lot more.

one might say that the punishment is no longer eternal...

dohohohoho
Yellow Magic
You forgot *shades*