WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I hate gamers.
craze, i want you to play oblivion without any mods whatsoever and rank how fun it is

(it could even be a future let's play, SHOCK THE COMMUNITY BY GIVING UP MODS FOR ONE PLAYTHROUGH)
Craze
I... did before I realized it needed mods, and also on a PS3 (which sucked). Also, I have better things to do with my time and don't care about impressing you by wasting my life.
author=Craze
I... did before I realized it neededmods

an acceptable (and unintentional) compromise
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Craze
Also, I have better things to do with my time and don't care about impressing you by wasting my life.
*makes RM games*

well someone had to say it :(
Craze
Yellow Magic
author=Craze
Also, I have better things to do with my time and don't care about impressing you by wasting my life.
*makes RM games*

well someone had to say it :(

If that's your outlook on RM* development, why the hell are you here?

I'm still playing The Sims: Medieval as well as a friend's copy of Super Scribblenauts! SSs is soooo much better than the original. It's actually playable.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Was making the point that what may seem like a waste of life to one person may not seem the same to another. Chill.
I play games to have fun, not masturbate on SNES rips or restart my game because I'm not perfect. I don't savescum, I don't cheat, I don't do anything to ruin the experience.

Why do I get the feeling some people here think the term "fun" is some kind of mystery ingredient for making games. Like "oh it was obvious all a long my game needed sugar spice and fun" When really fun just represents the overall enjoyment of the game. Breaking news: Calling a game good is just the same as calling it fun. Due to different childhoods and experiences I'm pretty sure the junction system from FF8 will only be fun to a unknown group of people. and maybe, just maybe there are people out there who like unlimited saga...lol

Also I am playing Megaman X2... i guess
craze: vidoe game evangelist

i...i never realized...games are for fun *zips up pants, closes seiken densetsu 3 rips tab*

for real though thanks for caricaturizing me as a "savescummer" or cheater or whatever point you were trying to make, MY EYES ARE OPENED
author=Nightblade
Here's another tip for you: Don't buy tier 2 runes. Stick with tier 1's until you can unlock tier 3.

I found that advice on the LoL forums today, personally I couldn't see why I'd want runes, seeing as the boosts from them a so small. But I guess when stacked together they'll be more useful.
author=Darken
Breaking news: Calling a game good is just the same as calling it fun.

Have you ever played Pathologic
Playing Pokemon Black

I lost a battle against a random trainer

My shame has no bounds (half my team being weak to flying isn't helping either)
Craze
The Sims: Medieval is pretty great.

author=Craze
The Sims: Medievalis pretty great.

Wait, this actually exists? I just may have to give it a try...
author=GreatRedSpirit
Playing Pokemon Black

I lost a battle against a random trainer

My shame has no bounds (half my team being weak to flying isn't helping either)
asdfghjkl my team ended up like that too. ;( Too many cool fighting types!

...as well as a friend's copy of Super Scribblenauts! SSs is soooo much better than the original. It's actually playable.
I forced myself to play through both(Scribblenauts because I hyped the fuck out of it to my friends before it came out and I kinda felt obliged to :x and Super Scribblenauts because I spend 3 hours on a bus every school day bleuggh) and honestly I didn't think SS was that much better. It functions a lot better, but the levels aren't very fun. Great titlescreen though~
Starting another playthrough of Persona 4. Well from tomorrow at least, might as well tie it in with the start of the story in game. I feel bad for only remembering that 'cause of some random teaser of a P4 announcement tomorrow.
author=CociCookie
Starting another playthrough of Persona 4. Well from tomorrow at least, might as well tie it in with the start of the story in game. I feel bad for only remembering that 'cause of some random teaser of a P4 announcement tomorrow.

Ohh man, I can't wait. I actually already heard an announcement that Persona 5 development has started- sorry if that's spoiling what *this* surprise is supposed be, but I don't think it is because it's been announced for a couple days.

I really enjoyed P4; I played through it once and didn't think I'd do the replay, since you lose a *lot* of cool stuff on the second playthrough and only gain the ability to use a really-powerful persona instead (I'm not sure, maybe you can keep your stats in things like "Academics" and "Understanding," etc?). I'm really bummed though because I had played P4 on my first-gen PS3 (you can see where this is headed), had the save file for the completed game, and then experienced my PS3 dying. Got the replacement plus a PS2 slim, but now I only have save data from around when I finished the 3rd dungeon.

Soooo ANYWAYS I would love a P4 Portable. Feels unlikely, since P2P is already being worked on and since P4P wouldn't significantly change the gameplay from P4 (compared to P3 -> P3P). We don't need an anime of the same thing though... seriously... arghhh... but unfortunately that's what it looks like it might be. Oh well. I can just replay from scratch someday in the future on the PS2, or maaybe wait 4-5 years for it to reappear on some other platform or something. (sigh)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, I just finished Xenosaga: Episode II. Next.

Well, if I have to say something, I'll say this: I can understand why everyone thinks this game sucks. There are two things that make this a terrible experience. 1)Battles are long, slow, and hard. By the time you reach the midgame you'll wish you could just turn off battles altogether. 2)The puzzles aren't that fun, they are mostly designed to have you run back and forth and have a lot of trial and error, while you have a slow as molasses running speed.

1 and 2 quickly make you realize that all of this is just meaningless padding. Everything in the game is designed to slow you down, to keep you from the next nugget for a long as possible. And the nuggets aren't even that interesting.

The only saving grace of the whole game was the actual fun puzzles in the form of the GS campaign - and sometimes the story just sort of pauses while letting you back into the world so you can try and find more that may have unlocked. Actually, the game is pretty restrictive of when it will allow you to do it. I felt like the game was an armed guard, "IT IS DUNGEON TIME NOW YOU CANNOT ENCEPHALON INTO MINIGAME TIME". But unfortunately, I was so jaded by the previous two flaws that the GS campaign seemed tacked on too, and I just rushed through the game, savouring as little of the bitter draught as possible.

Xenosaga III is already a million times better than II, and I only finished the prologue.
New record for tries to beat Shadow Yukiko: 2. Would have got her on the first try but nooooooo, she went and pulled a critical hit + dizzy out of her ass. Bitch...

Also turns out it was an announcement for the P4 Animation. Frigging awesome, just hope they do an English dub with the voice actors from the game, that'd be pretty awesome.
Replaying Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

I quit halfway through 2 because of the MC change, but now I think I can just grit my teeth through it since I want to know what happens.

I like Argilla way better than Sera D=