WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Just beat FFIV the complete collection. (original, interlude and tay) I... I really liked tay, despite looking like a big (gameplay and story) flashback. (same bosses as the first one, even! I mean, come on, do you always have to fight an octopus in that cave to damycan of wich I forgot the name? 4 DIFFERENT OCTOPI
I wish I didn't have to use a guide to play Dragon Quest 3 (snes), it's so hard to keep track of all the things I heard somewhere and finding out where I'm supposed to go next. Games like this could reeeeaaally use a quest journal or something.

If I didn't check a guide, I wouldn't even figure out where to find the final key, because I missed 1 single NPC that tells you where it is. Hopefully I won't have to look into the guide again, I like figuring things out on my own, but damn, with this type of games it's sometimes hard.
I'm playing Lucky Rabbit Reflex! YAY!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Playing Bust A Groove 2 (PSX) with my brother made me realise I have a horrible sense of rhythm, so I've been practising for the past hour or so. Can't even beat the 1st stage AI. :(

EDIT: Aaah I just lost by 80 points fml
author=sbester
KOTOR.
Ha! Me too! I just started a new game on Saturday.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=kentona
author=sbester
KOTOR.

heh, why do you even buy new games.
author=Hexatona
author=kentona
author=sbester
KOTOR.

I don't often buy new games.

But when I do, I buy remakes of old games.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=kentona
author=Hexatona
author=kentona
author=sbester
KOTOR.
I don't often buy new games.

But when I do, I buy remakes of old games.

I caught myself wanting to buy three games several weeks ago. I put them all back when i realised they were all ports or re-releases of games I already owned.

Then I stopped buying games. FOREVER.

PinkiePieFOREVER.JPG

So I got Tales of Vesperia off Games on Demand for a reasonable price, and I'm liking it so far. I think I've gotten used to the ability to move around completely in battles, though if anything bugs me right now it's that I can't combo into a defensive stance, at least at the moment.

EDIT: My god the bosses in this game hit so damn hard! 100% - 10% in one combo off Zagi... maybe I'm just underleveled?

EDITEDIT: I just got denied a 50 hit combo by Barbos... because he died to a 48 hit combo instead. Jerk >.>
A friend of mine got me Sanitarium on GOG. I've only gotten through the Abandoned Innocence chapter so far, but I absolutely love it! ^^
Vanquish, the game kicks my ass as you can die pretty quickly if you're not careful.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, loved the second and even liked the original, figured it was about time I played this one. Pretty good so far, love being able to send in recruits to kill anyone at anytime.

Probably won't check out the online mode, doesn't appeal.
I just beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune a few days ago. As a PS3 owner, I'm kind of surprised it took me so long to play the damn game. It was definitely a lot of fun and now I want to pick up Among Thieves and blast through it as well before the third game hits.

Playing Darksiders for the first time too and am enjoying it even though it seems freaking hard as hell. Anything that isn't a zombie seems to hit like a tank and can will take 2-3 minutes to down. Nuts.

Definitely enjoying these older games though. They were pretty cheap which is why I picked them up. Also grabbed Devil May Cry 4 and am waiting for the fourth and final game to arrive in the mail (Eternal Sonata). I snagged all four new for $50. Gotta love older games and their lower prices!
Just started Persona 4. I love it already.
Yellow Magic
Xenogears, finally. It's...okay. Nothing special. I'm only a couple hours in though I'm hoping things get more interesting later on.
I mistook that for Xenoblade for a second, was wondering how you managed to get a copy before it was actually released.
Yellow Magic
Hah I don't even know what that is
a game everyone but NA is getting